Go On You Dutchies!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Absolutely amazing play from the Dutch in Euro 2008 - I'm fully cheering for you guys given Scotland isn't in the competition. Totally deserved wins for you guys, and the whiners in France & Italy can't accept that they were just totally outclassed! :D

(As an aside, as a Scot, I personally feel that neither France nor Italy should have made it this far to begin with. Scotland beat France home and away in the qualifiers, and only a dodgy refereeing decision allowed Italy to beat us in their final game (even the Italian press were saying the match officials had been bribed ffs! So well done you Dutchies for pwning those washed up, cheating teams called France & Italy!!!)

NEDERLANDS FTW FS!!! :D

nice to hear a "not" baised view :rofl:
You should cheer for romania instead. If they win against NL, italy and france are out for sure. :P

Sure everyone speaking about the dutch team and their impressive playing, but remember 1974.
Back at that tournament the dutch team was way the best team, but lost at the end everything.

Although i repeat myself, i've my doubts that NL will win for sure.
They tend to be arrogant if everything is too perfect and that's exactly what happened in 1974 and even in 2000.

Last edited:
the netherlands is playing their best game since ages.. the best final will be the netherlands vs portugal so we can have our revenge from 2 years ago ;)

think it will be like this ..

1/4 finals:
* portugal - germany
* croatia - czech republic
* netherlands - sweden
* spain - france

1/2 finals:
* portugal - croatia
* netherlands - spain

final:
* portugal - netherlands

spain and croatia are very strong also this tournament and can make it very tough for portugal and the netherlands. but i hope the final be like this and finally we can have a sweet revenge (Boulahrouz vs ronaldo :lol:)

LOL when i watched that movie Portugal are such immense whiners it's unbelievable. They do everything to have the other team get a card. When you tap them on the shoulder its like they you hit them in the face? WTF . These people make me sick and are a disgrace for football.

LOL when i watched that movie Portugal are such immense whiners it's unbelievable. They do everything to have the other team get a card. When you tap them on the shoulder its like they you hit them in the face? WTF . These people make me sick and are a disgrace for football.

To be fair from a non biased point of view after watching that video clip both were guilty of your above mentioned "whiners" and "When you tap them on the shoulder its like they you hit them in the face?" also some of the fouls were totally worth a straight Red Card espec Boulahrouz first tackle lol was just nasty.

Oh and i think folk are forgeting about Croatia's say in this EC tbh they are gonna be far from pushovers for Holland or Portugal as the Germans have allready found out.

Croatia v Spain Final

Last edited:
Yes but those are just normal fouls. I'm talking about the theatre Portugal does.

Well tbh germany pld so utterly crap that its impossible to rate the croatians by that game. Sure they said it was all there brilliant tactics but they could have pld greek totaly defence footy and prolly still would have won. But maybe there tactics was the nacotics in the breakfast ;) that would work vs all other teams as well :p:

Yes but those are just normal fouls. I'm talking about the theatre Portugal does.

:rofl:
I see all the players from all teams doing theater...
and I have not seen any player of Portugal making a clear theatre in this European..

Last edited:
I liked Henry's reaction when Robben scored a minute after he scored. But yeah, for some reason I've been interested in the Euro Cup and Holland seem to be playing the best football.