Glad's holiday in Spain.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Our good mate Glad and his family came back today from a 2 weeks holiday in Spain. He sended me some class pictures and said it was ok to post them here, lol.

When Caz and me were in England spending our time at Glad's place, we talked a lot about our favorite Dutch food that they don't have in England: Frikandellen :D

Gues what they found in Spain, lmao!

DutchCafe.JPG

Glad finally found the thing that is not available in England! Good job mate!

Frikandel.JPG

Look at our English warrior enjoying his Dutch meal! :D

GladDutchmeal.JPG

And his wife Mikala finally understands too why Caz and me missed the Frikandellen so much when we were in England. :cool:

MikalaFrikandel.JPG

Lol, class pictures mate! Going to Spain for your holiday and spending your time in a Dutch frikandellen cafe! I am glad you enjoyed yourself! :D

Gladiator((si><th)) ownz the frikandellen! :rofl:

Every one in Holland knows what frikadellen are made of and i tell u, u dont wanna know :(:(

on my holiday in Lloret de Mar, Spain, we ate a kaassoufle and frikandel everyday :)

that is the idea all the ppl in Holland got what is in them

the truth isnt that bad

dont ask me what is really in it

It's just meat.

btw. they have dutch food all over Spain. dunno why. I should start one in England

They have dutch snackbars all over Spain, coz a lot of dutch people are going to Spain on holidays

and of course because dutch snacks are the best :D