gl in match saturday ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

roflmao.... think u kinda asked for that by accusing ppl who WEREN'T insulting u don't u :D and i think u'll find it's called a joke :P but it's pretty evident u have lost all perspective over the last day *looks at thread* :P

Sarcasm dosen't work to well on the inter net though does it?

And no i don't think i did actually 'ask for it', when did i at any point invite an insult?
Have my previous posts ever been insulting?

I like to think that if u treat people nicely and civil they will return the curtosy, something i apply always in rl, but i guess thats not appreciated around here by some people.

You refer to growing up Ufie, and i find your comments very funny considering :)

LOOOL nothing wrong with my posts I'm just amazingly frustrated at urs - this is y I don't want children :P

Look, all I am trying to say is that no one was flaming before u started accusing ppl. But I give up because I don't think u will ever understand. Phears post was a joke but I guess the term wooosh comes into play. Look ffs I was trying to say that u were reading things into posts that weren't there but now you're reading things into my posts ffs. I give up cos me trying to clear things up only make the playground more aggressive :)

Bitch and slag me all u want because I really really don't care nemore :)

edit: concerned how things r going to go in the league when genuine wishes of luck are greeted like this. Note I am steppin out of it now lol. Don't think i'll ever try to clear things up if this is how im treated :D

Last edited:
mael, you spelt internet wrong :p:

im assuming mael was referring to my huge flame against rampage, who apart from being a wank player (imo) has been backing ION up/flaming Mi5 (or whoever ion was arguing with at the time) for the past 6 months..... hes probably been desperate to join ION... and his ass licking has paid off

just pointing it out for ya :P

GL tonite, hope ramp plays :teehee:

im not playing coz im out getting shit faced ..fs WHO ARRAINGES A MATCH ON A SATURDAY NIGHT FFS...

anyway good luck hope its fun and may NRG win ;)

Getting shit faced on Bud and JD and coke chasers ????

at least tjhats what i did :)

gg anyway :P
amd i missed out but idoidnt inf you know what i maem ;)

Opit

Guess Ramp played last time cause you lost big :lol: and yes I'm Caz the dutch asshole consumed more % beer then Ramp could accomplish his local ION butkissing in the coming 5 years