Give us good ping!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Next time play Lavagiant!!

I wanne shoot Bill in the lava when he has the flag and almost in our base the points whore!!

thanks Bill..
you make me cry :)

and my cover was briljant, all those killing spree's when I was spawncamping in their base ,, uhm giving you cover! :D

frostie u cunt i might have guessed you'd send me that link, fs that was disgusting rofl my pc feels defiled !!!!!!!!

Wararranging? get fucked ramp, thats only for people with good diplomacy skills and i'd end up tellin every1 to bugger off!!!
heh no games for your clan :P

FS I took 2 hours for this thread to get all these replies.

You could have went on RW and slagged each other to death in that time :rolleyes:

Oh and that link is roflmfao

Anybody know how many windows in opens, Frostie got it down to about 10 and then it filled the screen again lol

FS mael
you are not getting into the clan with that attitude!!

Camping fagg0t!

Hey Neo.

you pissing your pants yet ? :P

we are going to slaughter the art of slaughter fags :D

Yeah and in Assault it's called defending the objective right Mael?

you got a excuse for everything don't ya ;)

Rofl:D
Your right i have!!
But if u ever catch me actually defending an objective, give me a slap as it's not in my job description fs
I leave the standing about lookin at walls job to frostie ;)

:rofl:

I thought Frosty was just for the singing in ION ?

he is for the moral of the clan isn't he ? :D

god you lot do talk some bollox fs

if it wasnt for me and frost "control point IS secure thank you veeeeeery much mucho grassie ass"
you lot would have been right up shit creek without a neo to paddle ;)

we did all the work ffs

all i heard was Bill and Ramp shouting "cover me, cove me splat "ive dropped the flag"

Berks!!

Hehe yeah u guys do seem to have some bloody problems holding onto the damn flag, maybe u should be more concerned with bringing it back to the base than just trying to waste every1 in the enemy base twice

Hint: *The bad guys respawn in/near their base d00ds* :D