gg's

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im really sorry for missing the match guys, I had no idea it was on......I didnt realise the forum was back up either :(

Originally posted by Muttley
Im really sorry for missing the match guys, I had no idea it was on......I didnt realise the forum was back up either :(

I've said it before and I'll say it again: phone numbers.

It's not like this is a scary or new form of communication or anything, and I've got numbers in my phone from women I never want to see or talk to ever again who are in a different league from the freaks from SaW I met in RL tonight (no offence Dt and Wan). I've already got John, Andy's and Haggs (not that his seems to work), we might as well share each others'.

And i've got a screenload of ICQ numbers from women who want me to come and see them in vid. :D

I've got a mobile phone, and 1 2 1 gave me a call just last month.....I missed it, but it was nice of em to call anyway:)

I suppose that I should get out the house a bit more...only i've recently opened up the cellar, ive had some pretty wild nights I can tell you;)

Originally posted by Tnega
And i've got a screenload of ICQ numbers from women who want me to come and see them in vid. :D

I've got a mobile phone, and 1 2 1 gave me a call just last month.....I missed it, but it was nice of em to call anyway:)

I suppose that I should get out the house a bit more...only i've recently opened up the cellar, ive had some pretty wild nights I can tell you;)

By your incredulity I take it you don't get lucky very often?

PFCT;

I wouldnt say that I need luck in getting a woman ;)
If I stake em out for long enough, I'm pretty sure I could get one.:D