gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
hardly anyone posts gg anymore

so, GG, was fun, my 2nd time playing UT after 6 months or summat. Des following me on subbase completely the wrong way, me follownig phoe and des back to the start on Desolate was funny. And ok yeh i know not everyone likes HiSpeed... Nice def on all the maps tho

Looking forward to the next one, for the comical value alone :P :D

Yes Camel Im glad you said that,
Cuz the general idea b4 the Match for us was that we would be lucky to win it.
So we is Happy innit.
I shot someone out of the air with a flak ball on frigate :) omg

$kunk\\'eeD said:
Yes Camel Im glad you said that,
Cuz the general idea b4 the Match for us was that we would be lucky to win it.
So we is Happy innit.
I shot someone out of the air with a flak ball on frigate :) omg

got the demo :nod:

heh..

Well, I have Mughster sitting at her desk, right beside me..

I didn't know *what* the fuck had happened.. I was thinking some of our Dutch gimpzs had pulled off some uuuber leet launch or something..

Next thing, I have Mughster screaming "don't move!!! suicide!!!" and minor hell breaks loose!

Was fooking funny on the defence though...

We are all sitting at the guard room objective, giving it "any second now..." when one of Sixth shouts "omg, the start of the map!!"

again, great game guys :D

I think that was me who said: omg the start of the map again fss lol roflmao

and u shot me with a flakball out of the air while i backhammered on frigate, i was hungry and saw something that looked like a ball of cheese so i went for it

funny war, i had worked about 15 hours that day and came home and had to play a war within 5 min ffs, i cant remember hitting anything whole war, not even with sniping on overlord :o

@apex almost half of sixth lives in Sprang-Capelle :P