gg fdc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yako

?Niko®
Apr 11, 2002
Germany [NRW]
gg FDC doodz, this thread is neither for spamming nor for flaming.

To get things right, I have choosen one clan: UAS.

I thought I wouldnt have any time for praccy session ( uas has many and u need to be there if u can ) cuz of school, but since yesterday things changed and I have much time at last, so I am back in UAS now.
it is NOT that this was predictable, get it in ur head doodz!

And why is my sniper lucky? What ever! godverdomme! Keep cool! :smoke2:

GG, you showed some amazing tactics after 7-0 to us, well pld. :love:

gg m8

we do this a lot lately.. lose the first couple of maps.. and then vroooooooom. it didnt work out vs uas though. oh and take it @ golgothaal!! :D

and you're right yak, bots don't rely on luck, our mistake :moon:

Protocol said:
Mr "nice slide dude" JWER NL

want to see the demo? i'll bet my head on the fact that "I" (with 20 ping) would never make it through the complete gen room without 1 dodge and not shooting them at all on ballistic while ANY UAS is minnigunning me, and if you think that's just skill then you can :stompa: me

Last edited:
jwer_NL said:
want to see the demo? i'll bet my head on the fact that "I" (with 20 ping) would never make it through the complete gen room without 1 dodge and not shooting them at all on ballistic while ANY UAS is minnigunning me, and if you think that's just skill then you can :stompa: me
I think thats skill can i :stompa: you know :P

j/k m8 those UAS fookers are some laggy botty trigger jumpinbunny mudafekers :nod:

Last edited:
jwer_NL said:

:rofl: sign up for 2day's fxn match so I can have the fun of killing you every 2 seconds :P

in our private forums Apex told us that he would like to be called Julie from now on, so :wave: to Vincent and :bowdown: to Julie

Attachments

• apex.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 46
  • julie.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 45
:wave: Nick, meet our lovely NIKKI!

damn i'd shag ya if i had the time honey :kiss:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 007fem.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 42