Gg Dfp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv

League Administrator & Pastafarian
Jul 21, 2002
Trondheim
yeh, GG... 7-7.... nice defs and stuff :)

some of us are idd flakspammers, but meet us LMS and we promise u to use nothing but hammer, shock rifle, rl, sniper and minigun :Xmassmile

Reactions: Konnan
Yes Good Game, The GUID Is A grate thing in UT2K4 Because it will cut Mercing in half and well Well Played to the merc with the fake account :rolleyes:

nac.jpg

My Guess would be maybe, well I Noticed this report

«]KAN[»: 3h match nearly all the time evened... im tired now and need food lol GG pld nil gl next year and all the best for xmas and new year! P.S. Wakk was supposed to play the last map when he finaly arrived but he had to pee and when he was back it was all over :D

Pld and Merry X-Mas [NAC] :beer:

Edit: DK Smells Really Bad Someone Get Him some Smellys For Christmas... :mushroom:

Last edited:
[Kan]Wakkz has a multiaccount under the name gnaaaaa to merc for [NAC]. Therefore this account is suspended now. [Nac] would have lost that war without him, really a shame they can't play without mercs :(

Looking forward to play a match against the REAL NAC-Squad someday.....

if thats true he was the only one not from [NAC]
we'd won a few maps if he didn't play i think, but you'd win...

we suck too much at the launching maps.... hardly any1 but me, tors, cluster and dk know any launches.. :\
and we CAN play without mercs, wakko just wanted to b in the same clan as other nordics and have a little fun for a while...(he has played in other matches too (1 or 2 i think)) and this time we didn't want to go back to div4 that soon :(

furthermore: y is it that when someone with good skills gets checked whenever admins play?
i used tetra for half of this season, nobody did anything even though they knew....

Last edited:
this is a real man in my eyes (LilFvB-Tetra) :!ola:
honest to say that gnaaa was a merc
you sayed that NAC doesn't launch that good but FFS after warm up u launch 1 right on 1st objectif before all defence was there!!! the whole map NAC launched perfect allways 5meters from objectif.
i like to play vs flakker but not primairy fire ;)

gnaaa was the betterhand of the team and then we had LilFvB
hope to play against NAC again (war or friendly)
had a lot of fun and not enough sleep
FFS had to wake up at 4.30 and match was over round 23.30 ^^
slept at work behind desk :D

merry X-mas

I was talking about Rocket Launches m8
we can do all the hammerlaunch ones :P

and did i say gnaaa was a merc? :o Cratos found it out anyways...

Last edited: