Getting older, wiser?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Humphro said:
No, seriously - shut the fuck up.

Felerian's match comment is a load of shit as usual, but Thur - you deserve a smack for feeling the need to whine about it in the forums again.

You're always first to claim moral high-ground when you can, but this certainly isn't the first time I've seen you drag bullshit like this into the forums in hope of rallying some support for your side of the "argument".

We all know RES act like whiney little cry babies when they lose - and how they cry about mercs (despite the fact that I've merced for them myself), so when you flame them ingame and they win, you can pretty much guarantee they're going to jump up and down and claim they are the new ION.

Really, I think there should be some kind of forum rule - next person to post a flamebait match comment thread will be gang raped by Psy and Neph.

I saw this post with bumfro's name beside it, and am now positive that the league has either been hacked, or is full of mercs. No way something so well thought out, cogent and coherent could come from bumfro...

"you deserve a smack for feeling the need to whine about it in the forums again."

PMs are your friend :thumb:

It's bad forum ettiquette to start threads based on a locked thread :spank:

The reason my post is coherent and thought out is because I'm 4 years older than the last time you took the time to read one of my posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceDragon
Humph said:
It's bad forum ettiquette to start threads based on a locked thread :spank:

The reason my post is coherent and thought out is because I'm 4 years older than the last time you took the time to read one of my posts.

Oi! An ex-aor speaking about forum etiquette is the most horrid violation of our heritage ffs ;)

Natsi said:
Oi! An ex-aor speaking about forum etiquette is the most horrid violation of our heritage ffs ;)
Ah.

I'll compensate for it then.

RES SUCK ELEPHANT COCK

not really sure why you brought this up again thur. Dont you have anything better to post? :D

as you are a mod - i think you should:

A) Close this thread
B) Remove Mod Powers and Ban yourself, until you feel free from UT

Then i suggest a :hug:

Reactions: Humph
:confused:

You still give a fuck about:

• Unreal Tournament: Assault League matches to the point of quoting match comments/old admins
  • What people say about you on teh intarwab
  • Trying to have a flame war with Humph, who is the King of Underachivement in both virtual and non-virtual worlds.
Whats the point?

Martz said:
:confused:

You still give a fuck about:

• Unreal Tournament: Assault League matches to the point of quoting match comments/old admins
  • What people say about you on teh intarwab
  • Trying to have a flame war with Humph, who is the King of Underachivement in both virtual and non-virtual worlds.
Whats the point?

I must disagree
i am far more useless in real life than humph

Status
Not open for further replies.