Get your Gimp Keyboard Here !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

G Fag

Right lads I have just come up with an awesome idea to earn shitloadsa money and buy us a server quickly !

I have patented those silly Gimp Keyboards that Rtaboy KNI has, and will be selling them for £10 each. These keyboards will make anyone who uses them their respective clan leader.

In addition to this they will also do the following :-

1. get them into any clan to steal their tactics
2. spam all clan forums stating that they are the clan leader and not the real leader
3. MAKE EVERYTHING THEY TYPE LOOK LIKE THIS !
4. turn them into half human half rat

If you are interested in purchasing one of these truely fantastic, once in a lifetime keyboards, go to the following url :-

www.kni-gimp-keyboard-offer.com

we accept Visa, Switch, Mastercard and Access.

3dbiggrin3.gif

-^G^-

Re: Get your Gimp Keyboard Here !

LMAO MATE!
MAYBE THIS WAY I CAN ALSO GET AI TACTIX. AS YOU CAN SEE THE CAPITAL THINGY IS ALREADY WORKING WITH MY KEYBOARD.

UR FOOKING MAD G ,BUT I THINK IT`S WORKING ,THX FOR THE FREEBY

LOL

YEAH WELL THESE ARE STANDARD ISSUE FOR AI NOW

DUNNO IF ALL MEMBERS USE THEM THOUGH ATM

ROFLMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can i get a pallet?
Me and my friends want to start a ratclan;)

ONLY PROBLEM ...

IS FOR ALL CARACTERS THAT MUST BE LOWCASE LIKE EQUAL AND STUFF ...
IT TYPES NUMBERS /LOL

Re: ONLY PROBLEM ...

ORDERED MINE TONIGHT AT 20:00 GMT
AND ITS ALREADY HERE

TOP NOTCH SERVICE :)

Re: ONLY PROBLEM ...

Oi ^G^ you fag...you stole my idea and i had a patent on it.

As a result of this i have had to bring out my Mark II version a little earlier than anticipated.

keyboard system spec.

Automatic UTassault admin
Rat server & software
games included Thief, TeamRat, Alien V. Rat, Unreal Rat, Battle Rat and European Air Rat & Microsoft Rat Simulator(for those flight sim buffs)

If anyone would like the 'Deluxe' version ..it does come in a brown fur finish :)

OUT SOON!!!!

The mark I 'Beaver Board'

:lol:

Stop it please...I have to do some work here and I can't do it, coz I'm ROFLMAO. :)