get more intrest in 2k4 league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

halo

Aug 22, 2002
ok all so what are we going to do it get more intrest in the 2k4 side of things. i have one or two iders

1: we have a irc chan on irc.utassault.net but it might be a good ider to get an chan on irc.quakenet.com too to try and let people that we are here.

2: as clan leaders if the would place an banner on the site to show other members that we are here.

3: i have ran out of iders for now but we have to try somethink.

Well may I recommend to all clans that if you use vWar for your website that you make fraghub league match a clickable gametype with a link back to fraghub. Also, I rekon we could make a small affiliate banner, you know the 80something by 30something pixel ones. That would help as well.

halo said:
ok all so what are we going to do it get more intrest in the 2k4 side of things. i have one or two iders

1: we have a irc chan on irc.utassault.net but it might be a good ider to get an chan on irc.quakenet.com too to try and let people that we are here.

2: as clan leaders if the would place an banner on the site to show other members that we are here.

3: i have ran out of iders for now but we have to try somethink.

This is off topic, but u really need to learn how to write/spell ;)

I allready changed my signatures on other forums to "JOIN FRAGHUB.NET 2k4 League" promotion :P

i even made promotion on atari forums with this:
fraghub.png
see here: click me

i allso offered to add soe banners to signatures and/or add small banners etc to our page(s) but nobody really has made a real banner for fraghub.net...

how about Turha work a few nice ones out?
something like this:
utaanim.gif
and/or
logosmall.gif
for FRAGHUB would be cool, and we would add one to our page for sure :)

also maybe 2 big banners one horizontal and one vertical would be cool... you know the bigger ones.. ;)

come on dudes and dudetts, there are enough ways to get interest in to our league!!!!

we need much more promotion than what we got right now...

Last edited:
Re:

Something needs to be done aye, as otherwise this Fraghub league is doomed.

Btw Gazzy is from Greater Manchester, and he is a puff!

Thrasher (_!_) said:
:nono:

Hell must haved frozen over if a yorkshireman is trying to critisize other's english ! :P

Yeah im definately not from Yorkshire im afraid ;)

Sorry to be a nob but anyone who spells idea, ider, i mean cmon hes from the UK isnt he :lol:

Gazzy said:
Yeah im definately not from Yorkshire im afraid ;)

Sorry to be a nob but anyone who spells idea, ider, i mean cmon hes from the UK isnt he :lol:
Agreed.