Get all your Hammerjump binds here!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Anothr usefull one if you like to play DM Black*Ninja would be : NumPad0=ShowScores | OnRelease ShowScores , keep it close to the keys you use to walk/strafe , it's usefull for f1 timing the Shieldbelt/armor or weapons.

yeah thanx m8, i already had that one binded to my middlemouse, it's so damn funny to hear everyone on TS saying FFS when i keep getting the belt the moment it respawns ;)

Originally posted by Black Ninja
hmm did u understand my question? cause that didnt work. I mean that when you pickup jump boots, is there a way that you can jump normal jump height instead of jumping boot height and using the boots?
dunno if u still need it but its [X]=Button bRun | Jump

I guess I can add my patented ripper-jump bind here, as if anyone other than me will ever use it for anything ever ever. Erm anyway it's this:

Aliases[xx]=(Command="getweapon ripper |OnRelease jump | OnRelease AltFire | say Useless owns meeeeee!",Alias=Ripperjump)

X=Ripperjump

So far I've found it's useful in AS-SubmarineBase (platform across from ventilation panel), CTF-Coret (jump with the flag to the health tunnel where pads and ripper are) and CTF-Gauntlet (go through the red tele and immediately ripper jump to get onto the ramp quickly). I'm sure there are loads of other places to use it, especially in CTF maps and I know there are at least a few in AS. So use it if you want :P

Oh and the 'Useless owns meeeeee!' bit is vital for it to work ;)

Its for DM of iCTF. In assault its usefull in... two maps? To get the vials after boots (bridge), and maybe Lava2, nothing else

Isn't it useful when you are on the Hispeed roof and want to get from car 2 to car 1 without wasting your boots? Just thought of that :fingers:

Check out this demo I just made :P And then nick the shots lol.

Btw this is the first time I ever attached a file in a post so if it doesn't work I'll need help. Remove the .zip from the name and view it in third or first person.

Attachments

• AS-Submarinebase][_7-24_4-33-50.dem.zip
    85.4 KB · Views: 255
{24}Useless said:
Isn't it useful when you are on the Hispeed roof and want to get from car 2 to car 1 without wasting your boots? Just thought of that :fingers:
That quote sounds familiar to me... is it mine?
If it was, we were talking about binding walking+jump so you don't waste boots for small jumps. Dunno what does it have to do with ripperjumps.

Oh and you can dodge from car to car on Hispeed :D
Easier and faster :P

Lol sorry Psy I didn't notice that post - I only read the one I replied to I think. It has less than half of bugger all to do with ripper-jumps to be quite honest - I just thought I'd post it before I initiate the community into my wonderful world of completely stupid ripper-jumps :cool:

But remember not everyone has dodge active ;)

I understand the confussion don't worry.

Actually I didn't know the ripperjump on lava2 to reach the final room coming from the low tunnel, and it could be usefull sometimes :)

(although you can rip the final obj from inside the tunnel instead :P )

vvvv

Attachments

• Lava2 - 13 - Lowroute.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 442
Actually I didn't know the ripperjump on lava2 to reach the final room coming from the low tunnel, and it could be usefull sometimes :)

Tbh I just made that up before I had even checked it. I just thought of what maps had rippers and small ledges combined lol. I only found out it worked after reading your post but hey I invented it so :fingers: lol

Cheers for the ripper shot btw (middle / hidden weapon I found works). Here's one I made up - not exactly as accessible as yours but every bit helps:

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 506
{24}Useless said:
Tbh I just made that up before I had even checked it. I just thought of what maps had rippers and small ledges combined lol. I only found out it worked after reading your post but hey I invented it so :fingers: lol
:spit:

Yup, mine is for center/hidden weapon.

Here is the center/hidden version for yours, from the right window (pic).

Btw stop posting rippershot pics here lol we are going :topic: on this thread.

Attachments

• Lava2 - 04 - Rightwindow.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 396
both demo's (astheno and sub) won't even unzip, it says that the files are corrupt and I must redownload, but when I do that, it still gives that error...