get a fucking grip mc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
Get a life mc, i went to pick my girl up from town, i was expecting to pick her up at 1.30 am. i get a txt at 11.30 coz town is crap. so im sorry i didnt play pug and made her wait in the cold!

And dotn cum with the "u always leave" i dont always leave outta 5 pugs id prolly leave 1 of em, with a reason and i always get a sub. I had subs waiting when i left the damm pug 3 of em. if u get a sub its ok i thought, esp with a valid reason????? 4give me if im wrong

Last edited:
It's very simple Stu.

1. You on a regular basis, more than anyone leave a pug before it starts or mid game because of real life.

2. RL > UT, I agree, and your girl friend should come first. What I don't accept is you always using that as an excuse to leave in a middle of a pug. If you know you have your gf coming or your going out, dont sign and mess over 10 other people.

3. Using a SUB spam isn't anymore sufficient, read the modified rules, RIV subs you and ruined the teams and the enjoyment of the other players. Would you enjoy a pug where wish/twnz/uzi replaces what you would consider an average player and you get smacked around for 30minutes for a 4-0?

3. I don't pug often, I have RL responsibilities and If I cannot complete a PUG I WONT sign. I have never once left a pug because even if this is an online community, they are still people and you should show them some respect.

I don't think this is unreasonable in all honesty do you?

well quite a few people think different fella. I had NO idea i was picking her up, like i said i was supposed to at 1.30 but she txt me at 11.30.

Its not my excuse at all everytime n its not that often i do leave id pld loadz l8ly!

It always happens, wish replaces ppl, uzi does, twnz does, xb was waiting, nipwurt was waiting, hoi was waiting. why didnt riv just leave and let them play instead??

Lucky:
mary-poppins.jpg

Wasnt waiting :/

Nah but seriously stu, you do leave pugs an awful lot, just take the ban n try not to leave 70% of the pugs you join :/

I fully support all admin's decisions and have a deep love for Mc and his sexy face.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fully support all admin's decisions and have a deep love for Mc and his sexy face.

I love to express my lack of liberty on these forums

PS, canada is shit, especially the french parts

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.