1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeForce 8800+ & OpenGL in UT99 [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament' started by '//3iRd(o), May 30, 2008.

1. Thrasher (_!_)

Thrasher (_!_) =]死か栄光[=

Does the forum registration not have an anti-bot thing where you have to enter the letters obscured by squiggles?

2. brajan

brajan <b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>

It has (it's called CAPTCHA) but sooner or later it's being hacked/cracked or whatever it is called so those automats can register bypassing it. Some of them are registered by a human and after some time just spamming software launched with working login/pass.

3. dErzOnk

dErzOnk New Member

Thanks very much for this Thread and the solution, after changing like in the PDF ut works very fine! =)

GoodJoB!

4. Orchild

Orchild New Member

so guys after having to face this same problem, hope the fix works for me too, wanna ask you all that have this 8800GTS 512mb card about what configuration you have in the remainders of the nvidia control panel menu under 3d application and the sorts..

I am having problems with a lot of games that after a while suddenly the graphics turn to shit and i have to reboot the game and with quake 3 arena CPMA somehow it goes and completely runs itself stuck as well as in ut1, after then pressing cntrl alt delete and it minimizes the game, then the game continues like nothing happened :O

I feel like this graphic card is buggy like hell but maybe I am just too noobish to see that there is an easy solution to this also.. if you need like whatever specs or something just tell me how and i'll give it :P, need help! :(

thanks in advance, gonna try ur fix for ut1 minimyzing problem now :d

5. DARKMEDOR

DARKMEDOR Member

Same for me at upgrad driver card.

I have downgade driver card and it's ok.

6. Shado49

Shado49 Letylove49

i have the Geoforce 8500GT and i got similare ussie until i put UTGLR3.7 and pilote up of date.