[GC] - Mario Kart

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

this might just persuade me to buy the game btw, as soon as they release a version which features accounts and maybe game rooms :D

note that you require at least 128k upstream to be free of lag and it's even 256 for the kirby game (!)

anyway, more info on the damn site :P

Masterrr said:
i liked a link to the past more =)
Personally, i found LTTP to be extremely boring; imo the 3d zeldas are better than the 2d games
however, i should point out that i loved awakening and seasons so it isn't because it's 2d that i don't like it

Last edited:
Inferno said:
Personally, i found LTTP to be extremely boring; imo the 3d zeldas are better than the 2d games
however, i should point out that i loved awakening and seasons so it isn't because it's 2d that i don't like it

did you play it in the good old days on SNES or did you start playing Zelda games in 3d on N64?
that would explain the 2d boring thing.. (nonsense imo)

w00t, that looks good, i got 256k upload just hope it dont lag like crazy! i also have all those parts:) apart from that broadband adapter:/

Menace said:
did you play it in the good old days on SNES or did you start playing Zelda games in 3d on N64?
that would explain the 2d boring thing.. (nonsense imo)
i don't find all 2d zeldas boring, just LTTP (which i played on GBA); as i said, i enjoyed the previous GB zeldas
anyway, Ocarina wasn't my first Zelda, that honour belongs to Link's Awakening

got the game today, raced through the entire game very fast :(
drifting is even easier now, but it's too bad that the focus isn't really on racing anymore, it's more tossing as many decent powerups as you can now :)
still enjoying it...

anyone wanna race me online if you + me get a broadband modem for the cube? :p:

omg getting this for xmas, will be wkd to play online. what other GC games are online compatible besides PSO (played that so much on dreamcast)

if a few ppl in this community get the Brodband Adapter i might get it too, tho it will be boring n pointless if im the only 1 here to play online from this community

dont bought it till now, but thats only self protection im in my final examinations,lol

if i would buy it, i wont finich my exams cause im only playing ^^

Will prolly get a GC just for Mario Kart. Or maybe a second hand SNES just to play the original again. Or both.