[GC] - Mario Kart

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i got past that tutorial level, then i got to a house after a burning building, i gave up after i kept gettin my ass kicked when i tried to kill the man :\

just bought Return to castle Wolfenstien: Tides of War

looks good :D

im off to play it now for the nite and so some coursework

nn all :D

but with graphics that belong on the playstation one not a console with the power of gc
:shake:

u have got to be kidding, u must not have played the game, or, if u have, u were probably blind folded

wind waker has the most amazing graphics i have ever seen hands down

metroid looks great, splinter cell looks great too, so do countless xbox games but none of them can even compare with the beauty that is wind waker

u can't judge a games gfx from screenshots

WindWaker does look good, but i cant help seeing it as a "kiddie" game, cos the gfx change...i did like it wen it was real gfx, when all this cartoon crap came- well it makes it look younger :\

ive seen rolling demo of ww
and thats all i need to see:P

super mario sunshine looks amazing
and plays well too
gets a little hard later on though:\

but windwaker is what made me get rid of gc
if ww had kept old zelda stlye from n64 days id still have gc now

Last edited:
you can't really compare those videos with the real thing... you see no matter how much you think you hate the style. when playing the game you will start to change your mind. because no matter how much you try, your mouth will drop when you first enter dragoon roost cavern for example. it's just gorgeous :nod:

old thread but, will this game work online? ( i dont see anything in the menu of the game ) or did they remove the online capabilities? well the games really small tbh, 16 levels and only a few extra characters, maybe the online stuff will show up when u got it hooked to the net. id love to play this online!

X-Bomb said:
old thread but, will this game work online? ( i dont see anything in the menu of the game ) or did they remove the online capabilities? well the games really small tbh, 16 levels and only a few extra characters, maybe the online stuff will show up when u got it hooked to the net. id love to play this online!

a couple of smart ppl got tired of nintendo and made their own mod based on PC-Connections, the NGC modem and a nice little program :D (I think that's the basic structure, not sure)
full story here: http://www.warppipe.com

Masterrr said:
i liked a link to the past more =)

yea, still the best zelda game imo (or maybe right after OOT)

that basically would turn into a setup a bit like this, btw:

1lg.gif

I think it's great work, and some other games are also supported :D