[GC] - Mario Kart

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by MunkZ
rumour has it that there will be online capabilities as well, which should be fun :D

nintendo has stated that they don't really care about online play
i would expect LAN support but not internet

hmm how much r GC's now a days?

i may get 1- cos of the new Zelda and this :D

lol-but if i do get this- i have an Xbox,PS2 and GameCube :lol:- a bit much :eek:

correction: playing mario kart multiplayer pwns

single-player get boring really quickly

if this game comes out... and actually goes online, I hereby challenge every single mario karter in UTA with a gamecube! I will dominate thee! muha!

just watched a video where they confirmed the online capabilities

prepare to be pwnzed f00ls!!!

i know so:D

3rd out of the 3 big consoles(in sales anyway)
perhaps slightly unfair 'kiddie' image
lacklustre release schedule

need i go on?:P

well, i think the n64 lasted much longer than most ppl thought it would
the GC will probably do the same

i hope the gc doesnt die
dont get me wrong i have nothing against nintendo
and have been a big fan over the last couple of years
i had a gc for 6 months or so
but got rid of it because of not many decent games and then wind waker comes a game id been looking forward too
but with graphics that belong on the playstation one not a console with the power of gc
so i traded it in for an xbox and havent looked back since

unless nintendo get their act together the gc will die a slow death like the dreamcast

u got any good games for ya box slim m8?

i may be gettin burnout 2 tomorrow, but i will see ;)

one game i just cant get in2 is Splinter Cell- i got it with my Xbox cos of the hype, and er i got bored after 30 mins, and aint picked it up since january..i guess i liked MGS better :\

Halo is the best game out for it imo :D

i loved splinter cell
if uve only played for 30 mins im guessing u only really played the tutorial level
it gets much better after that
it is very linear though, theres only really 1 path and 1 way to complete the levels:\

Last edited: