Gazzy>ION<`s Statement

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Don't start like this against Frost GRZ. Frost posted this coz Gazzy can't atm and even Gazzy may have his say about this.

Bottom line - thanks to Phear, I've decided to completely retire from the UTAssault scene, and I bid ION farewell in the process.

Thank you Phear. You have done a lot for UTAS but this time you've have surpassed all of my expectations.

You'll have to remind me of your address mate and I'll send you some money so you can buy yourself a beer or two. You've earnt it m8.:beer:

Hmmm this one hasn't been deleted.

Funny that only ION are supporting Gayzzy and all of the neutrals think he's a cunt.

probably coz most ppl dont even know him?

well not saying i know him that well...

so who talks alot with them beside ION players?

Well with all those people thinking that Gazzy is a cunt it's possibly not worthwhile for the people who think otherwise to speak their mind.

Last edited:
Well Got a link to this issue from ICQ. I recall a while back when I was still ION where Gazzy was about to be kicked, after a lot talk with Phear he were allowed to remain in the league and in ION on some conditions which I do not recall much wrong had following meaning.

1) Phear wont take any bollox from Gazzy.
2) ION had responsibility for Gazzy's actions.
3) Should there be more trouble Gazzy would be removed, and ION would have a good chance being removed as well.

Now I have as said only read about what happend in the forums, and will make no oppinion on what should happend. What I am saying is, to my knowledge the agrement made WAY back has not been removed, and if this means Gazzy broke em, their effect still stands I would guess.

i've always been taught "where two are fightin two are to blame"

if someone is flamin why can't you just laugh him straight in the face and leave himself a sore annoying bastard (read: ANYONE, not just Phear or gazzy)

posts can be ignored and laughed at, ICQ's can be removed or copy/pasted into threads for anyone to laugh about and "in war" flames are just pathetic, and are also for anyone to see (and seein the no. of peeps in IRC EVERYONE will see)

Not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt, but where is this going to end...? If ION would leave the league it's a loss to the league, even NRG must understand that...

For the ones flamin at or about gazzy that don't know him... i feel that clanleaders are responsable for actions their members commit. I would without hesitation kick out anyone of our clan if he/she misbehaved. The fact ION leaders haven't done that (to me) does count for something.. (i am gonna kick anyone that gives me the "yea, they are twats too" reply)

the fact Gazzy isn't even allowed to respond in the forums is a bit weird, the fact no evidence was givin makes this even harder to understand for the neutral spectator.

hope this could end in a decent manner... the best thing is prolly for both NRG and ION to drop to the HZ and learn what "gg" and friendlyness means because some people still do...fortunately

It seems to me that theres blame for both sides here.

Banning him just was an easy way out. (Or thats what it seemed to me, not saying im right)
I know Gaz (not too well but I know him ) and hes a decent bloke, a good laugh as well.
OK, he gets a bit hyper at times, but so do most people when theyre doing something they love. (Look at some of the worlds best football players and see how mad they get on the park.)

And although you say it was nothign to do with the game the other night. A team (especially your rivals) stalling for time as they had no players (being told no),then SUDDENLY saying a server is down and causing a TWO HOUR delay rather than playing on another server (which they were offered) would piss me off too. (It would piss me off ANY night, never mind a SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! )
So that coupled with the fact that it SHOULD have been a forfeit by NRG (IMO) would piss me off enough to start ranting at folk.
If it was an impartial moderator and a team didnt turn up on time then it wouldve been a forfeit (not saying your biased but its easy to sway too one side unintentionally)

Not saying you were WAY outta order Phear, but it wouldve caused LESS hassle in my eyes to ignore it and get on with it.

Atrax, this goes back WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than that game m8..... that was just the last straw... and people who dont know everything about the situation (not saying i do, but ive had enough experience with gazzy to have an informed opinon) should basically not comment, youre just gonna confuse people who dont understand further.

later

Yeah,

I realise it goes back further dude.

But im only saying WHY i think Gaz was rioting b4 he got banned. If it didnt happen he wouldnt have got banned.

Thats why I said theres more than ONE person to blame here.

Not trying to stir the pot but everyone seems to be against Gaz and I think its a bit harsh. :(

If it was an impartial moderator and a team didnt turn up on time then it wouldve been a forfeit (not saying your biased but its easy to sway too one side unintentionally)

game gets played on time with the players available, well it did when were down 4 men, we just played 2v6 untill more of us showed up, But this match was diferent I guess.

Originally posted by Ace

game gets played on time with the players available, well it did when were down 4 men, we just played 2v6 untill more of us showed up, But this match was diferent I guess.

Well either that OR a forfeit would be fair.
I suppose it should be up to the team with less players.

OK guys, you've all been arguing for well over 4 hours.

Union rules state everyone must have a tea-break at least every 4 hours.

So everyone put down their pots and pans, go have some tea and choccie bikkies, and come back calmer and relaxed.

Peace...

:D