Gamecube or PS2?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ufie

Jun 2, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I have 6 days to decide whether to keep my gamecube or take it back and get a PS2...........

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!

which console do you think is best? (I already have an xbox)...

cheers guys :kiss:

im getting a ps2 tommorrow. mainly because you can modify it to play warez.
it depends on what games you like. If you like kiddie games stay with nintendo. Ps2 has more games and bigger variaty.
but why do you wanna retun the cube in the first place.

I have none of both (still have my PS1 and my DC :D ) but IMO the PS2 has lots more games than the Cube plus it plays DVDs.

i have a PS2, Xbox and getting a Game Cube next month..

the only thats best is the X Box- by far :)

but PS2 over the Game Cube, cos its got a better selection of games.

I've had every major console of the last 5 years+, you simply can't beat Nintendo. Got all the systems atm (nes, snes, n64, cube, gba) and an xbox, had all the sony bollox, few good games amongst 400 other unplayable ones.

get a silver cube with zelda and revel in it's perfection :D

Nintendo for quality ground breaking games sony for lots of crap....

ur decision

i chose a n64 over ps1 and im glad i did playing mario64 for first time was simply amazing and goldeneye 4 player multiplayer used to own simple as same with mario kart on snes

don't listen to those who say the ps2 sux
each system has it's strong point

gamecube is the embodiment of quality over quantity but if you plan on getting more than one game every month then don't bother

ps2 has a lot of great games (and a more varied selection) but very few reach the quality of the nintendo games (although there are some like gta: vice city and dark cloud 2)

xbox doesn't matter since u said u already have one

had the same decision last june , chose the cube , the resident evil series swayed my vote at the last minute

i saw a rolling demo and said which console is that for " gamecube " , " ill have one of those " lol

zelda , resident evil series , metroid prime , plus loads of others , need i say more

CUBE

When you break it down there are probably the same amount of good games on both consoles. Personally I'd go for the cube, becuase in a year I know which one you will still be playing.

cube all the way, and btw Seeker... you should try to get it out of your head that the gamecube only has kiddie games for it... it's nonsense really... just a thing PS players made up.

what u should do is make a list of 5 games u want for each console
then choose the system based on which group of 5 you want more

brilliant idea inferno! thx.... :)

....buuuuut I already took the Cube back.

Wasn't getting into Zelda and can't get free games for the cube sooooo PS2 won me over...

:D