Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Slow - motion problem. As usual. And something very close it , I mean > my Ut lagged bit, but i dont believe that is coz by internet connection.
I am using OpenGL render device. Never had some succes with Direct3d.
When i bought my laptop, i had Ut working always. But now, it is always a miracle when i gert it working.

Slow - motion problem. As usual. And something very close it , I mean > my Ut lagged bit, but i dont believe that is coz by internet connection.
I am using OpenGL render device. Never had some succes with Direct3d.
When i bought my laptop, i had Ut working always. But now, it is always a miracle when i gert it working.

are u using Windows 7 64bit or Vista 64bit.
Both had some problems running UT99...
I got that kind of problem with windows 7 64bit... looked like lag, but its the system that cant run ut99 right.
I switched to windows XP to run ut99 and that just rocks...

I am running Vista 32bit.
Thx, but i am too busy to fix it right now. i found new job and have absolutely no free time.
I ll contact you, when i ll have a moment for it.

I dont see a reason why UT should make problems with x86 systems even when it is "Windows Vista"...Yup contact me when you have time for it.

That is guarantee that I am available then as well, tho :P