Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

YES IT IS! Im ready, not sure about Codel but i hope WildLee gonna instal ut to his pc today. phobos should be ready to. maxXx cant play. hope we will get some more czechs to get first fight realy cz vs allstar. next matches we can mix so it will be more close then :P

~dzz~ vs. Czech Republic

WE GOT A :grouphug: AT 18:50GTM @ dzz TS3 Server

Match begin 19.3.2011 @ 19:00GTM

Name: utassault.net Match Server #8
IP Address: 85.14.235.228:7777

Czech Republic Squad:
  • Fuler as :mingun:raper and Objective whore
  • WildLee as :arsemiss: MASTER and lucky ass
  • Codel as :shout:man and brother in arm
  • phoboss as lucky:sniper: and Last man standing
  • Godless as :snot:spamer and bunny jumper (MAYBE HE COMES)
  • HaLuZ as ... who knows???

~dzz~ allstar squad:
  • NoMeRcY as :shock: and peacefull part
  • nightwing' as :sniper: and drunk voice
  • SnowCat as :rocket: and :cat:lover
  • meXan1k as :ripper:tricks and ping flamer
  • FolDeR as :chase:
  • -

Last edited:
Fs, i remember that today...
I CANT DRINK ALCOHOL UNTIL MONDAY, Thats gonna be terrible match :banghead:

We dont have any because mym is ingnoring me whole day. server 8 is already booked sio we need to find some other... maybe dog one or RES :)kiss: SnowCat)

LoL @ server :D
I was thinking at mid day... ''Hmm, server 8 is booked for some match. Wtf... It´s match IDC vs LoL and IDC plays Stda league and LoL play two-on-two :D ''

Was a funny match, it´s cool practice, because i know what others can do well :P aka David owning my ass all the time! :rofl::rofl:

BTW : mexanik, where is yours 8-0 ? :D

Well im Sorry to say but it wasnt so funny that i hoped for :( most likely because of server schedule was fucked up and toke like 30 min. to get it solved... That just something that has to be taken care of in time... Sorry to say, it pissed me off.

But after server was set it was ok, still not in any good mood but was ok.
Thx for game and thx to Darkness (Per) for playing too. Hope you had a good time m8.

Yes, it was terrible mistake about match server ... however, we - Fuler and I have even talked about server 8 schedule before the match started - it was strange, and Fuler couldnt know it is set for us, because the one, who set it, didnt told him that will be set for IDC and LOL :D .

@ Filer
As I told u in ts..... it was not your fault that admin didnt tell you abort server 8

But let still blame you.....:-D Fuler :-D hugs and beers m8

LoL @ server :D
I was thinking at mid day... ''Hmm, server 8 is booked for some match. Wtf... It´s match IDC vs LoL and IDC plays Stda league and LoL play two-on-two :D ''

Was a funny match, it´s cool practice, because i know what others can do well :P aka David owning my ass all the time! :rofl::rofl:

BTW : mexanik, where is yours 8-0 ? :D
CZ is stronger then my predictions... but when my ping back we won a map:D

@ Filer
As I told u in ts..... it was not your fault that admin didnt tell you abort server 8

But let still blame you.....:-D Fuler :-D hugs and beers m8

:beer:s are good. I already got first right now... next 9 comes in row. :)

Ok no excuses! when you guys wants next fun match? I suppose not saturday, so.... what about

Monday 28.3.2011 @ 19:00 GTM

This time ill book a server via talk with MyM sooner, send a information about server here like if i would make a match thread at forum(imo everybody knows that).

Last edited: