Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fuler wants to say that he drinks beer on saturdays, which makes him unavailable for this match time :P...

Saturday sounds gut

Everyfu****ng day is good for beers.... :rofl:
There are some free days incoming in this month (not sure which dates axactly) but it should be Wednesday to Friday ....
Propably at 27th Wednesday :P
I could play these days maybe

There is a time for new and exclusive fun match called

~dzz~ vs. Czech Republic

Ok lets get :grouphug: about it now!

Are you asking when?
Who knows its up to you tell so.
We can arrange for 12.3.2011(saturday), so we get more and more hours of fun. Example: at 19:00GTM

Are you scared about a server lag spikes?
You dont have to - lets book match server 8 which was mostly alright!
Name: utassault.net Match Server #8
IP Address: 85.14.235.228:7777

Nikolas would ask why he cant play.... but i got a happy new for him too.
~dzz~ wont have enough to get 6v6 if Fuler, WildLee and maxXx plays for Czech squad... so yes you all are welcome to ~dzz~ squad for this match, if David(NoMeRcY) allows you ;)

Do you think there is not enough Czech Assault players skilled at least to get proper fight?
You are WRONG!

Czech Republic Squad:
  • Fuler as :mingun:raper and Objective whore
  • WildLee as :arsemiss: MASTER and lucky ass
  • Codel as :shout:man and brother in arm
  • phoboss as lucky:sniper: and Last man standing
  • Godless as :snot:spamer and bunny jumper
  • Praetorian as stand:shock:power and doctor
  • maxXx as :plasma:runner and :throw:

~dzz~ allstar squad:
  • NoMeRcY as a :shock: and peacefull part
  • nightwing' as a :sniper: and drunk voice
  • SnowCat as a :rocket: and :cat:lover
  • meXan1k as a :ripper:tricks and ping flamer
  • Tompa as a Sniping camper and Mario
  • -
  • -

Last edited:
Hm earlier.... shouldnt be a problem normaly but atm my diary is prety full :D.
18-20 party, weekend before 11-13 wanna be at Moravany with mates (specialy with one girl anyway we are atm just a friends) - at saturday is a ball ;)

Also most of the czech team dont have instaled ut so make it earlier can be hard for them. What about make it later? Ye its suck too but still better choice imo.

What Joker you are, Fuler!
If i see it well, czech are in 7, so how this is gonna be? 14 players on the server, aka 7VS 7 ? :D Nevermind.
Ah, you mean some of us will drink so much so he wount be able to play. What a supervisor.
Let´s make this happen!

You will be most welcomed Tompa :)
More players needed! And some cool date when everyone can play. Because of this, try to post dates(days) when you can play for sure. For me: I ll make sure i will play any day. So... lets get it on!