Frostie the vegetable

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Haggis

Oct 12, 2001
Scotland
Lads im sorry but last night just took the biscuit...........a tuesday night random drinking session.

We consume loadsa alchohlic stuff, go to pub, when we get home frostie actually FILLS THE SINK with spew...........fs he had the whole flat 'boking'.

there was noodles and hings floating in it fs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he casually leaves the sink full and collapses into a vegetative state
:redeye:

ps*Did i spill drink on you steevo m8? cos my jumper was soaked wi JD and morgans?*

Just though abuse was in order for frostie

So plz, all hammer him with raving chants so he doesnt do this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boozer:

When are you lot coming through to Glasgow for a drinking binge!
Get Haggsy, and "the ION posse" et al, see if we can get Pen, Joko, Thur, get Wan through from Embruh and go get shit faced :D
:boozer: :beer: :beer: :boozer:
Follow it up with wee dance down at the CatHouse :mosher:, or Fury's if there are any :gay: who think the cathouse is too loud.

Not sure if Frostie n Apoc would come to glasgow , but if it gets arranged i'll come through to glasgow with haggsy for a laff,

btw is thur a girl? not being smart just curious?

weekend of 12th april..
mael me going to visit skully again ffs :)

not tottaly certain yet but that's properly the date....
Maybe joko was coming down then to liverpool :mosher:

Tbh honest i have seen this with my own eyes.

Young Craig has been playing as a totaly vegetable in the iAS league.

Nowt new i hear some of you shout !

Mr BooM

Contrary to current belief i am still alive, Haggsy your slipping, you forgot to mention me then going through to Matt`s room and nearly chucking up a lung :barf: . Definitly a random night

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Not sure if Frostie n Apoc would come to glasgow , but if it gets arranged i'll come through to glasgow with haggsy for a laff,

Bah to Frostie an Apoc then :p: and yes, Thur is female

ROFL frosty m8 that was the most horrendous thing i seen since the last time u chucked up yer chinky all over ure graphics card.

Me and miko went to tesco to look for rabbits as well.:puke: :barf: :puke: :barf: :puke: :barf:

ROFL no u managed to somehow spill your drink in the pub, flip it over so it landed on the seat and soak your own ass, heh boy did u look cool :P

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I forgot about that one!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He only had a bottle of babysham before he went out too!!!!

AHEM! You aint going without me if yous are going to the Cathouse! its GREAT!
remember the last time Haggis? hehe

Excellent looks like i was wrong then :P
Well i really shold get haggsy to give me your icq numbers rather than use this forum as a medium :D

Thx for the info on Thur, if she looks anything like her avatar she's a honey :)

Excellent looks like i was wrong then :P
Well i really shold get haggsy to give me your icq numbers rather than use this forum as a medium :D

Thx for the info on Thur, if she looks anything like her avatar she's a honey :)

:spit:

:rofl: