Friendly with ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I

ION Ace

Any clans up for a friendly 5v5 or 6v6 ?
today (saterday) 20:00 uk time (21:00 German, holland etc)

if u can only got 4 that will do, but we could prefer if u got 5-6 don't matter from what clans, like 4mi5 and 2 nrg or whatever.

Just some1 cancelled and every1 wants to play tonight :)

:)

Ill ask mi5 see how many are available tonight, we just played clan game and been practising most of day, so maybe noone is in mood. Ill see :)

cool, u got mine and Neo's icq at least, we should be online most of time.

Icq me first cos Neo is prolly playing matches :)

but but but...
u didn t post the score as you usually always do Ace :p

8-5 to us, good fun al in all, marred by the gay one's cheating accusations afterwards.

IT was a friendly, yes score was 8-5 for mi5. yes there were quiet a few lag slides we have on demo, but that was obviousy due to bad connections :/

and that was called cheating.. ts ts ts...

shame on u !

demos are for public view?

mi5 recorded some demos I think as well. Btw it was only 4 mi5 players + 1 (nrg I think). Only 2 demos in on the site www.utassault.net/downloa...ch%20Demos is a match where ion didn't play in. Guys start submitting more demos :p

edit : get the demo recorder here and main site for more info

Anyway we will be playing mi5 in about 3-4 weeks prolly, so it will be a good game :)

It was a gg, also a few ion would slide by us with 2 of the demos we had.
Not down to connection as ions pings were all sub 100 most of game.
So maybe the server was lagged.
So the sliding came both ways :) .

Pity we had 1 NRG in, didnt go well for tactics :(

If u lag, then it seems like every1 else is sliding. Most of our players pinged well sub 100, but 1 or 2 weren't so good, I think Firestorm and Grippo had a bit of trouble.

I didnt make demos, Monkey did, he had ping 50, so does that count?.

Next excuse plz :)

Anyway in all honesty that game could have gone either way.
So as ace sais well see what happens div 1.

yeah, i want to see all demos! ION´s and Mi5´s !

Post it here or i flame u till death! :evil:

And don´t come with "I have only 2 or 5 Demos"!
I know u have them ALL!

Bring it on, ffs!

:)