Friendly isd vs [MDMA]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=TaRgEt=-

I love Blade, he's my old fart!
Mar 24, 2004
The Hague
Hey guys!

A few days ago I started a Black Ops clan with some irl mates of mine.

I was wondering if isd is up for a friendly this week?:D

Maybe 5v5 Search and Destroy?

Thursday is good for me (footy midweek). Sure we will be up for a game, do you have a server? our server is ranked and i dont know how to force team switch

Thursday is good for me (footy midweek). Sure we will be up for a game, do you have a server? our server is ranked and i dont know how to force team switch

ill ask my clanmates if they can play thursday.
no we dont have a server yet, wanted to rent one but i dont know what the difference is between ranked and unranked. i also dont know how to pay with paypal:lol:

ill ask my clanmates if they can play thursday.
no we dont have a server yet, wanted to rent one but i dont know what the difference is between ranked and unranked. i also dont know how to pay with paypal:lol:

Well a ranked server is one where you get XP while playing. To stop abuse only certain settings are allowed for the server config. You can hardly change anything, which IMO is a waste of money. You get admin access to change maps and kick players and thats IT!!!

For example you cant password protect it, you cant set my team vs your team - players just join a random team when they enter (and they cant switch team either). IMO a ranked server may as well be just another public server....i cant do anything with a ranked clan server!!! I cant even play clan matches!

If you want to play clan matches and have your own setups and maybe install mods - then get unranked. I really cant see any advantage of a ranked server for clans.

If someone knows how to setup a clan match on a ranked server let me know!

I'll be up for it, but is it not possible for it be a 7v7 or something? It's just because we have quite a lot of players and I'm sure most people would be interested in playing, otherwise I guess it's not a big deal being that it's a friendly.

I can't do thursday as I'm working till 8..home around 8:30.

Well a ranked server is one where you get XP while playing. To stop abuse only certain settings are allowed for the server config. You can hardly change anything, which IMO is a waste of money. You get admin access to change maps and kick players and thats IT!!!

For example you cant password protect it, you cant set my team vs your team - players just join a random team when they enter (and they cant switch team either). IMO a ranked server may as well be just another public server....i cant do anything with a ranked clan server!!! I cant even play clan matches!

If you want to play clan matches and have your own setups and maybe install mods - then get unranked. I really cant see any advantage of a ranked server for clans.

If someone knows how to setup a clan match on a ranked server let me know!

ok ill probably rent an unranked server:P

(EU) Amsterdam, NL is currently on backorder, but you can RESERVE your server now!

The approximate install date is on or before: Nov 22, 2010

ffs great job they did there:S

thursday 21:00 GMT sounds good for me.
Ive reserved an 10 slot unranked server, but it wont be up before the 22nd:(
So what server do we play:x

Someone with a good connection can host a private server?

Last edited:
I probably won't be home till a lil before 21:00 gmt (22:00 CET), but I will be there, unless there isn't enough people wanting to?

Also if you would want to start earlier or set it up already, if Salva is around, he has the same connection as I do, so he should be able to host aswell.