French Riots

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^Ice^

Jul 2, 2005
Germany
I don't understand the french... they governmet should announce that the police are allowed to shoot their weapons and I am sure that it would be over pretty soon.
Who goes on the street and destroys cars / injures people when they know they might be shot?

At the moment they are protecting people who randomly injure innocent citizens :nono: Who cares if the criminals are 40 years old or 15 years? They shouldn't protect them just because they are still kids.

Last edited:
imo as soon the police shoots one of them the situation escalates, and the rioting mob will answer in a similar way.

Yup, this thing is pretty nasty. Either you allow shooting, but then it becomes more like "gestapo rules".
Or you try to let everone cool down. And peace and love for everyone.

The situation is getting pretty tense in brussels too :\

Hope all this crap will soon be over

Reactions: Mushroomhead
theres pros and cons for all options, so i expect the government to ignore it and hope it all goes away before they have to make a decision. they just have to be careful of what goes on while they are "ignoring" it.

i agree with ice
imo this has nothing to do with gestapo (gestapo = ~secret state police...)
i d have the army (france got one right?) move in, seriously
they have to learn that they cant do everything they want