Fraghub.net site feedback

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hugh(_I_)Jarse said:
I tried logging in before I'd registered (using forum uid/pwd), it popped up a javascript dialogue saying my password was incorrect.

Cracking work all involved, looks very nice. Just need to get myself playing again :D
lol fs it's not linked to forums init ;)

lo arse :D

Reactions: sneez
Rel@x said:
lol fs it's not linked to forums init ;)

lo arse :D
lo vin!
even if u put any gibberish in it gives the same error (not keen on javascripts alerts, pop up things are spawn of satan, this includes my cock).

Any chance of a UT:XMP league?? UT:XMP (http://www.free-monkey.com) is out tomorrow. XMP is one of the best team online games ever (rivals oringinal assault I thjnk) and UT:XMP looks to be a very good migration to UT2k4 platform (which only has onlsaught as being a playable game at mo).

love u all!
Arse

Reactions: sneaky
Problem, whenever I try to update the clan profile I get a little java script prompt window telling me the clan website url is too long no matter how short / long what I enter into the box. We just moved onto player 63's rather nice hosting and wanted to update our url. Also want to start registering our recruits, aim is to be active by the end of january. Anyone cless and looking for a fun time with some reasonably skilled guys then add me to msn!

Bump, any fraghub admin fancy checking this out for me or what? Also, we would like a name change to United Killers and a tag change to .uK: . Ty in advance.

Hrm, sorry seemed to have missed your last post :(

Dark said:
Bump, any fraghub admin fancy checking this out for me or what?
Not quite sure what the problem is here still.....ur url seems to be set....if it's wrong, pm me and I'll change it for you if you're still having problems.

Dark said:
Also, we would like a name change to United Killers and a tag change to .uK: . Ty in advance.
Done :)

Is it possible on the match schedule overview section that you can put the time of match for example Legion v Lords of Cheese :)rofl: what a name) play today and it would be handy if members and others could see the time of match,and if possible the server would be handy aswell,unless im nub and there is a section that u can see these details without being a clanadmin ?

Even if you can click on the match in the match schedule overview part and it gives you info on match like utas, clans in war,time,server,maps etc etc

Last edited:
hmm, i think in an earlier version the matches in schedule were clickable to show the match details.....dont know what happened to that feature....

/me prods Relax ;)

yeah pfff wtf is CET ! rofl if it gonna make it CET you better explain what the fuck it is or just give us gmt like utas ! :nono:

finally CET ;).

yeah pfff wtf is CET ! rofl if it gonna make it CET you better explain what the fuck it is or just give us gmt like utas !
CET = Central Europe Time.
it's gmt + 1 hour. (i guess :sofa: )

Humph said:
Correct. I don't see what the problem with it is - it's hardly rocket science is it?

Because for the people who have been playign in uta for years it might be hard to change :P

Pea¢eMaker said:
Because for the people who have been playign in uta for years it might be hard to change :P
hard to change? You are kidding :lol:
maybe they can't count? a proggie called "calculator" could help then :p:

Bart said:
hard to change? You are kidding :lol:
maybe they can't count? a proggie called "calculator" could help then :p:

Bart i was talking in genral (you and other dumb people in uta community) that it might be hard for you to change :D

i'm not moaning, just was a slight bit of confusion as uta has always been GMT, and as this is a spin off of uta i guessed it would be the same. It's not like it made much different we still had 5 and they only had 3, what a wank start to the league pfffff