Fraghub.net site feedback

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Please post any reports of bugs, errors and broken images etc here.

For feature requests and other feedback, you can either e-mail us using the contact information on the Fraghub site or make a new thread in this forum.

Thanks!

The newly opened window after pressing "Search" on the User Profile doesn´t use the proper Fraghub css-style-fonts.

Fixed :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are logged in on fraghub.net and then go to "community" aka this forum, the upper navigation bar shows "sign-up" and "login" instead of "profile" and "logout".

The Beta-Testers slept eh :P

On Servers, the Details of a Server -> "Server Settings" -> Table Headers "Key" and "Value" are centered, but the content itself is on the left. Put the Headers also on the left?

erm doubt it seeing as the account in the fraghub site and the utaforum one are not yet merged like u had the option in the uta webby ;)

Not a bug but a request.

It would be sweet if the irc addy's were actual links.

*edit* fixed

Last edited:
Apparenly I'm too old to enter my birthday, it keeps defaulting to 1970.

What about an additional button called Clans and Members?
I couldn't find all clans or members listed except in the ranking table

bluemenuleft.gif

Please change that black balloon, imo it fucks up the design :p

Hornet said:
What about an additional button called Clans and Members?
I couldn't find all clans or members listed except in the ranking table
:nod:

the match report page needs some work, its dodgily aligned and i get :gay: scroll bars, need some better tableage. Think its been mentioned already somewhere too but selecting the ppl that played is always nice too :D

:wave:

and i know its been metioned but is there gonna be a way to search for members that have signed up for fraghub.

at the moment [X] and nuclf are joint first. It appears that the clan at #1 alternates daily when they are on the same number of points. Could we have a maps won / maps lost or "map difference" column on the tables too?

:bah:

Joko said:
at the moment [X] and nuclf are joint first. It appears that the clan at #1 alternates daily when they are on the same number of points. Could we have a maps won / maps lost or "map difference" column on the tables too?

:bah:
That's working already in the new release which is on the dev "server". Once an update will be done this will be included... Also working on a small bugfix which atm occurs for clanleaders(afaik only clanleaders) which logs them out of the page.

I tried logging in before I'd registered (using forum uid/pwd), it popped up a javascript dialogue saying my password was incorrect.

Cracking work all involved, looks very nice. Just need to get myself playing again :D