Fraghub mutator v100

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x

*****istrator
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Here it is, sorry for the delay. The first Live version of the fraghub mutator which is needed for all games played in the fraghub league.

View the documentation and download it here: http://www.fraghub.net/content/mutator

====================
FRAGHUB MUTATOR v100
====================

Original Authors: L0cky, Rel@x
Assisted By : Polle, Cratos & The Fraghub Team!
Created : 22/11/2004

Homepage : http://www.fraghub.net
IRC Server : irc.fraghub.net (6667)
IRC Channel : #fraghub

==========================================================================
This Mutator is designed for exclusive use in the Fraghub.net UT2004 ONS and AS Leagues. http://www.fraghub.net/leagues
It is expressly forbidden, without the prior sanction of the authors, to use, alter, modify or distribute the Mutator in any way for any other purpose.
==========================================================================

This document is intended to help Server Admins of approved league clanservers, set up and configure their servers with the Fraghub Mutator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO : INSTALL THE FRAGHUB MUTATOR ON SERVERS AND SETUP LEAGUE MATCHES
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: For League Matches servers also need to have the latest release of Safegame installed with the Fraghub.net League Settings.

-------------
Installation:
-------------

1) Shut down your server

2) Extract the 4 files in the Mutator Files Folder to your \UT2004\system folder (Fraghub100.ini, Fraghub100.u, Fraghub100.ucl, Fraghub100.int)

3) If you wish for the Fraghub Mutator to always run on your server, add the following entry under your [Engine.Gameinfo] section in UT2004.ini:
serveractors=Fraghub100.Fraghubmutator
(you can omit step 4 if you do not wish the mutator to be permanently in use on your server and enable it instead through webadmin or console commands)

4) Restart your server.

------------
Match Setup:
------------

You should now have your UT2004 server booted with the fraghub mutator running with default settings.

1) Open the ASmatch.txt or ONSmatch.txt file in a suitable text editor

2) Edit the lines relevant to your match (ie, admin password, teamnames, teampasswords, and maplist and teamcolours - all other settings are preconfigured for default league play on clanservers.)
(Maplists should follow the format "Clan1firstmapchoice,Clan2lastmapchoice,Clan1secondmapchoice,Clan2secondlastmapchoice....etc")

3) Save the edited ASmatch.txt / ONSmatch.txt to your \UT2004\system folder

4) Boot UT2004, enter server and from the console, type: exec ASmatch.txt / exec ONSmatch.txt

5) Server will now Restart on the warmup map with a 5minute delay before the Matchstarts. Subsequent maps will begin 1 minute after mapchange.

---------------
Ending a Match:
---------------

When the match has terminated, the server can be reset to bmatch=false and mapindex=0 in preparation for the the next setup by logging in as admin and typing: mutate endmatch

------------------------
Ingame COnsole Commands:
------------------------

Player Commands
---------------
Mutate Matchstatus: Displays match information
Mutate ShowScores: Display Scores

Admin Commands
--------------
Mutate ClearScore Resets Score to 0-0
Mutate SetMaps Sets Maplist (ie. AS-Convoy,AS-Glacier,AS-Glacier,AS-Convoy)
Mutate Clearguid Clears the GUID list
Mutate Allowguid Allows a specific guid to access the game
Mutate Enableguid Enables GUID checking
Mutate Disableguid Disables guid checking
Mutate SetTeam1Name Sets the name of Team1
Mutate SetTeam2Name Sets the name of Team2
Mutate SetTeam1Password Sets the password for Team1
Mutate SetTeam2Password Sets the password for Team2
Mutate SetTeamSize Sets the max size for both teams
Mutate SetMaxMaps Sets the number of maps to be played
Mutate SetTeamColors Sets Team colors in order of the maplist for the Team1 (eg 1,0,1,1,0 would mean Team1 was blue on the first map, then red, blue, blue, red)
Mutate SetSpectatorPass Sets the spectator password
Mutate StartMatch Starts the match (optional gametype as parameter, ie. fraghub100.LeagueAS)
Mutate EndMatch Ends the match
Mutate ForceMatchStart Starts the match

Last edited:
Reactions: Pea¢eMaker
hi there just a quick ? we have tryed safegame and its very buggy we think we are running antittc on our server so can we still have Fraghub mutator v100 on our server and have match on it or dose it still need safegame on.
plus i know more clans that runs antittc than safegame with might be a problem if they wanna use there server for matchs

Hey mate. I'm sorry i just talked about this but we don't allow AntiTCC as it's basicly not safe at all. There is a way you can let both run next to each other tho. Currently we do know safegame is still in a beta stage, however i've heard final version will be out very very soon. Until then the current safegame will have to do sorry :/

We can help you with whatever problems you are experiencing with Safegame tho, you can contact either gringo or subz for help with this. Perhaps we can help solve it :)

FYI: last night [X] vs RC played a fraghub war with Safegame installed without any "major" problems. There where some minor issues but nothing concerning afaik.

ok m8 thats fine if i can run safegame along side antittc so when i have figerd it out then i will get back to you.

soz didnt come out as i actually meant... you can't run em both at once but afaik you can remove em from serveractors and let em be set manually.. so you can have em both installed and pick whichever you want at each time

yup u can set em manually in webadmin nicely organised,though i think u have to add safegame to serverpackage. remove antitcc from the webpackages n then u can pick none safegame or antitcc