forums when drunk

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

while lookin for ribena pic, i came across a site bout ribena and vodka:D

well you DO get the last three stages even without ribena... especially the last one:D

arrr sinful words to my ears:eek: :P
Now ur either telling me that im saying the truth or telling me summin i dont wanna know... lets just leave it:D

that's a good idea:D let's just leave it:)

so back to original theme... are you really sober or are you just pulling my leg and drinking like... hmm.. finnish dudette:D

ie ownly ever actually been drunk proeprly once, and i couldnt even stand up.
But i have the odd drink now and then, not on a regualr occasion though:)

yes, it sometimes is hard to keep yourself in an upright position while drinking...;)

well i aint an alcoholic...;) honestly...:) i actually don't drink that much, at least so i don't have to be dragged next morning from the nearest ditch:)

and i DID NOT mean getting laid with that upright position thingie... just pure gravity defeating ya:D

Last edited:
whne yr drunk, all the laws of physics are broken:D
btw-nice sig:D

that's why you should go into physics exam drunk...:P

btw, nice sig you 2:P

sounds good... so when do we get married, i've always wanted a wife with the added bonus of ease of maintenance:D