forums when drunk

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Apoc

(Si>
Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
Shuld your whirunte posts when your got booze inboard coz its just fun, anbd even playing guardia hehe,, fooking newbiez =) (jk) guess I wus looky ir had good team cos... oog nm FS just drop it =) btw why are girls just so strange your make bous thinke onet hing anf do next hjust ooks jup on my brain =P GRRRR I thing I have to admin my own post some shipt tomorrus cos I cant even be assed to clear 100000 tpoes in my therad When I fot t sleep also can make the conclusion that spelling hyst gennerly suzz compared to talinling =) and it just all just =D when the :cow: arpunf =)

what is ribena......:lol:
Its a blackcurrant flavoured drink, normalyy drank by 6 yeards old and Apoc:P

note that WKD is intentionally waiting a bit longer before she posts the pic cause she don't want us to know she's just takin pics in front of her fridge:lol:

:P natsi
Actually im havin probs gettin a picture, the official ribena site dont allow u 2 skank the pic off:(

gimme url... its easy to rip em off by takin a screenie:P... trained that a lot on sum por... *err* abundant-pictured sites:D

500ml_bot.jpg

here you go honey bun:P
ready.jpg
oopsi... almost forgot the other package:)