Forum upgrade to vB3 gamma

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK noticed that the Basic and Standard editors do not have the clickable smilies like they should :mad:

Submitted a bug report at vB. Although this should be a matter of a quick template tweak.

Ðeadßoy said:
although dogs style leaves something 2 be desired :|

Aye went to sleep when still toying with it, will try and finish it up, but don't expect too much tbh, I cba doing new buttons right now, I just wanted it a cleaner brighter layout :D

Martz said:
There is a generic reply button above the quick reply box, on the left. Is this what you mean? I think it was on the rightr before so maybe you have missed it...

Which smilies? You should have a box to the right with clickable smilies, and a [More] link. If your using the WYSIWYG editor then the option to get more smilies (used to be the last link) isn't there anymore.

yeah i know bout the quick replys and post boxes just wondered if there could be a link direct 2 quick reply under the quick reply window that was all

no box with smileys m8 ?

Attachments

• Capture_12232003_113941.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 121
Ðeadßoy said:
yeah i know bout the quick replys and post boxes just wondered if there could be a link direct 2 quick reply under the quick reply window that was all

Still dont understand you.. you mean this image
quickreply.gif
next to each post? Click that and it takes you down to the quick reply window. Otherwise there are plenty of reply buttons to allow you to do an Advanced reply.

Ðeadßoy said:
no box with smileys m8 ?
Like I mentioned in the post at the top of the page, I've submitted a bug fix request for this over at www.vbulletin.com

Martz said:
No.

But I have a solution.

Created a new custom profile option for you, in User CP > options > Thread display options you can select: Postbit alignment as either Top or Left. By default it is Top, change to Left and it is back to "normal". The legacy template needs some work to make it look similar.

And thats as close as it's going to get :]
Thank fuck for that. :thumb:

ive noticed some threads are bold, whats te reasoning behind that? just wondering coz i cant think of the reason :bah:

just noticed:P was weird because i was sure i had already read 1 thread and it was still bold

X-Bomb said:
just noticed:P was weird because i was sure i had already read 1 thread and it was still bold
well, did u just click a pagenumber?
if u did, the thread hasn't been completely viewed.... :\

i was wondering if we could get a line back that says in what clan a player is...

( and scrolling down while loading a page really bugs for me btw )

besides that update seem okey to me :D

D-Almighty said:
i was wondering if we could get a line back that says in what clan a player is...

( and scrolling down while loading a page really bugs for me btw )

besides that update seem okey to me :D
Yep, it is possible to bring it back. Check out the fixed utassault.net style which displays this information.

D-Almighty said:
long words in the custom title... annoy a bit with post bit left..
This is why, IMO, the left postbit sucks. Theres far too much information which is usually abused by people typing silly things like in your screenshop. The top postbit allows more information to be shown without wrapping, which is why I have come to prefer it.

if you got any other things you want to point out please put it in the RC1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.