Forum transfer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Certainly was.

Nice one guys, I'm sure the enitire community will be over the moon with the time & effort that's been put into this new forum and the new UTA Site. I certainly am! :D

nice job guys well done, vBulletin is by far one of if not the best forums ever made

rofl nice :)

i think they should seriously consider coding something like that into it, as im sure we arent the only community that have gone from ezboard to vbulletin and would like to keep the existing threads

Originally posted by Ninja
i think they should seriously consider coding something like that into it, as im sure we arent the only community that have gone from ezboard to vbulletin and would like to keep the existing threads

They had a vote on the vBulletin forums for which boards people most wanted to import from, Ezboard wasn't top of the list but they made the script to do so and as Phear says, we are the first ever Ezboard, apart from the Ezboard used to make the script, to be migrated. :) However, the other import scripts for forums like Ultimate BB etc, import locally from the same server. The Ezboard import is basically ripping a site and making a copy of it - in the wrong hands it could be abused I guess.