Forum Supporters

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

Could someone explain to me the WHOLE process of the money that you would get if I made a donation to the forum. I don't mean how to do it, I mean where it goes, who gets it, what happens to it etc. I wanna make sure 100% that its going for a good cause :)

Miner said:
Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

Could someone explain to me the WHOLE process of the money that you would get if I made a donation to the forum. I don't mean how to do it, I mean where it goes, who gets it, what happens to it etc. I wanna make sure 100% that its going for a good cause :)
Have a chat with Spirit he deals with all that sort of thing:clap:

aye .. spirit is the current "treasurer" and he keeps track of the funding. i'm not really sure how it gets spread out so u'd best ask him like zombie said :)

Rel@x said:
aye .. spirit is the current "treasurer" and he keeps track of the funding. i'm not really sure how it gets spread out so u'd best ask him like zombie said :)
25% goes for covering the server costs which are hosting the forums/website/etc, remaining 75% are needed to keep his girlie ezby happy :P