Forum Editing - Advanced mode

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Is it possible so that when you edit a post you are automatically taken into "go advanced" mode. I tried the varius options in "edit options" in "user cp" but none of those things have the same interface as "go advanced"

no, i still get the tiny edit screen. See below for example of how i like it to be, and then below that - how it is by default. I never used to be a tiny edit screen!

Attachments

• how_i_like_it.JPG
    how_i_like_it.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 24
  • how_it_is.JPG
    how_it_is.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
Quick editor has been enabled in VBulletin forums since 3.6, or maybe even earlier; so has been here certainly for a while. Not sure why you've been different?

/edit - if you disable Javascript / AJAX support, it would take you straight there, but this isn't really ideal.

Last edited:
Quick editor has been enabled in VBulletin forums since 3.6, or maybe even earlier; so has been here certainly for a while. Not sure why you've been different?

/edit - if you disable Javascript / AJAX support, it would take you straight there, but this isn't really ideal.

Well i dont tend to edit posts, but since the cup i found myself editing alot of my own posts so i noticed it more!! Why on earth is there no option to skip quick editor! - its really crap