Forum contributions - URGENT!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Have not heard anything about this lately, and now that there will be a UT2004 section/board. How will take the cost for this. Do the utassault.net need more £ ?? And if, can we use Spirits PayPal account ????

Spiff said:
Have not heard anything about this lately, and now that there will be a UT2004 section/board. How will take the cost for this. Do the utassault.net need more £ ?? And if, can we use Spirits PayPal account ????
Well, this was going to be posted at a later date..but...

The donations ran out at the start of this month, the remainder of the donations was put towards a one of the UT servers for the league.

4 of us have chipped in to renew the forums server for another 3 months, and we have re-negotiated a deal to add extra memory for the same price each month.

When the new UT2004 league/domain/site etc are launched, our intention was to make new infomation on donating available. We didn't think there would be much interest in donating to the current league system with the newUT 2004 league on the horizon.

Spirit is no longer the treasurer for utassault.net after resigning a while ago. At the moment, I have become the temp treasurer - but we will be on the lookout for someone else in the future.

If you would like to contribute towards utassault.net, the forums, and the new UT2004 league it would still be greatly appreciated and make a big difference. You can send any donations back to the original paypal address of [email protected] - and go on the donators hall of fame. (Currently just Deadboy :lol: - I didn't receive a list from Spirit of who donated to him)

JACKEL.RC said:
ive donated aswell, but i think that was for phear lol, sooo if u donate u also get some more rights or sth?

yup, but i have not any use of it....could upload some nasty pic, but Martz will only delete them..:P
But it's nice to have some extra space...:D