Force 1 new map each Pug?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

So basically I think the only way to get people to learn new maps is by making them a league map.

Can we put some new maps in map list of pug soon? This way we might even get more captains as i know i would.....to play some diffrent maps for once....

Theres a reason there have been no new maps, quite simply nobody has asked for one!

html before he went nuts :P and left UTA used to ask for maps and the che also, otherwise I would say its been at least 18 months since Ive had someone else suggest a map.

So you know what youve got to do :D

OOOooo the lies :P

worse things you asked me to checkout almost 2 weeks ago nothing more than that, right after I told you that my UT wasnt working :D

and no idea about TheScarab, cant remember you asking :(

Last map requested was a version change for Zyx's map I think, 1-2 weeks ago.

MyM can we remove: Tydium, Geko, Gladiator, LostTemple, Navarone, RiverbedSE...?

Tydium and geko are in league but not StdAS so dunno why they need to stay there.

LostTemple and Navarone are on for testing purposes. Both been on for a while now, Navarone a lot longer and neither get picked so they're just a waste of time and space.

RiverbedSE has been on for well over 1 year now I think and it never gets chosen. I think there is more chance the original will get a vote.

Gladiator is just LOL.

And that helps how?

Are these maps stopping other maps from being put on pug, no
Are these maps somehow causing problems with pugs/server, no

So I cant really see any argument for removing anything, I asked for people to suggest maps

And that helps how?

Are these maps stopping other maps from being put on pug, no
Are these maps somehow causing problems with pugs/server, no

So I cant really see any argument for removing anything, I asked for people to suggest maps

Can you add AS-UMS-Public3o.unr to the pug server map list ???

It's not the first time i ask for that map to be added (forum and IRC)

btw that made was made by Sidoh aka The dungeon][ maker :cool:

Last edited:
3 days ago? nice of you to notice!!

And next time ppl should say please when asking for something, not just bark out, add this, add that!