For your tweaking pleasure...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

very nice

CTF earlier, (about 3min agO) also try InstaGIB :P it sends out ownage beams :P well done both of u

Attachments

• CTF tweaks.JPG
    CTF tweaks.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 176
Is there a way to remove the dead bodies/bodyparts.

Sometimes i'm blasting my way through a map and I die because i shot an (INVISIBLE) Body part/dead-body ;////

ask atma :P i tried it on other servers and it works :Pi haven't on Assault though, but CTF's work :P it pwnz, especially the flak/shock/plasma

sneez said:
Is there a way to remove the dead bodies/bodyparts.

Sometimes i'm blasting my way through a map and I die because i shot an (INVISIBLE) Body part/dead-body ;////

Afaik removing bodies wouldnt display them to u, but they remain in th game (at server side) and u can suicide on an invisible body, ie releasing 6 rockets... no point in this option really.
Furthemore, since LAS136 this option is unavailable! :yawn2:

:nod:

The one advantage with not seeing dead bodies is with feigning death, but most people don't do that in CTF anyway. Also, it does clear up the screen. But IMO the disadvantages (blowing yourself up) outweigh the advantages.