For Infernos Attention!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TexasTom

Jun 26, 2001
Birmingham UK
Ok you mouldy potato you :P Why asrent u playing with your little sister more?? HUH!! I mean WKD, Sphinx, Lisa or whatever she is today is always on my case that she is bored :( poor darling :( I think she is having Mouldy Potato withdrawl symptoms :( As your CL i command u to play with her more lol :P

i tried flaming other ppl, first i tried gen, but then he...well....yeah:naughty: and natsi just gets out the whip each time:boxing:

ur 2 nice PX...me and inf had a mutual hate for each other, and put all clan wars flames to shame with our little banter...Inf is the only idiot (canadian one at that) who tried to out wit me, with all his rubber ball comments...ahh yes...and his online dictionary:shout:
If u sa the old orums u wud saw a true bitch fight (although nasty romours floated round in bod that there was more 2 it) even though i won each time:angel:

i cant think of ways to amuse myself, but im sure u can think of ways that i ucd amuse myself:wow:

aint that bored yet...
and it be a 64k...not much betta i know ut a step closer:bounce:

nope mine discons after 5 mins...yet works fine with other games online, ever get theidea that u aint spose to do summin no matter how much u wanna?