Final Fantasy XIII

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what the hell? where do you get money from... I dont win it from battles or anything! I only ever find them in those chest thingies :S

What should I sell? Im too scared to sell weapons that I get coz they might actually be good :P and same with accessories and stuff!

The ones that say "can be sold for a premium" at least... I think they serve no other purpose.

whats the use of these animal loot stuff? murky ooze etc etc.. they have ardly any use for upgrading or selling?

whats the use of these animal loot stuff? murky ooze etc etc.. they have ardly any use for upgrading or selling?

ok the animal stuff is for the exp. multiplier, the mechanical stuff is for the actual exp.

And i've been doing most of my training on adamantoises. 80k exp (with the growth egg) and chance for a plat. ingot (sells for 150k) or a trapezadron. (catalyst to get everyone's ultimate weapon)

But i still havent completely upgraded all of the jobs tho..

And what party are u using now breen? I ditched light, cause she sucks. So im using fang, hope and vanille now.

EDIT: 36 x sturdy bone = instant 3x exp multiplier

the stuff you collect from slaying beasts! are you finished yet riv?

I gave my ps3 to a friend for a couple of weeks.. I miss it :(

Just got to chapter 13! the last chapter :( i dont want it to end, how long does the last chapter last? ive played 54 hours atm :lol:

certainly another 5 hours.. but you're not even on 50% if you want to slay all the beasts :P and get all trophies

haha riv ur so adorable :D I wish I had a ps3 ;( Played every ff up until 10 but that's where it stopped for me ;(

72 hours played
Done half of the Cieth Missions
Grinded so much to get lots of CP
Was about to finish the game
PS3 Dead.
All files deleted.

72 hours played
Done half of the Cieth Missions
Grinded so much to get lots of CP
Was about to finish the game
PS3 Dead.
All files deleted.

seriously? why did ur ps die???? U couldnt have had it for that long that it just broke down cuz of age either

This has been my 2nd PS3 thats died!

Was playing last night and it just suddenly turned off, and the red light at the front of the PS3 just keeps blinking, which apparently means that one of the components inside has died out. Now they want me to pay £131 to fix it fs.. Had this one for 3 years so warranty ran out too. The files are still on the PS3 but I won't be able to get them because it doesn't even turn on! Kinda shit coz I was just about to finish FF and now I don't think I cba to try and do that all again :/

Thats the one good thing about Nintendo, all the Nintendo consoles I've owned have never once broke.. fs!!