February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #2
Humor vs FDC - Deadline 22nd
Humor vs SveK - Deadline 22nd
Humor vs ADC - Deadline 22nd
FDC vs UKS - Deadline 22nd
SveK vs DFP - Deadline 22nd

Division #3
IDC vs AiA - Deadline 22nd

Division #4 & HZ
24 vs oDh - Deadline 22nd
24 vs HAK - Deadline 21st
EF vs HAK - Deadline 22nd
DPL vs HAK - Deadline 22nd
CF vs HAK - Deadline 22nd
CF vs 24 - Deadline 22nd
CF vs EF - Deadline 22nd
CF vs TnT - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Accepted
EF vs FP - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 23rd - Accepted

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Division #1
KAN vs 23 - Deadline 22nd
KAN vs UF - Deadline 22nd
KAN vs Nil - Deadline 22nd
KAN vs BO - Deadline 22nd
Nil vs BO - Deadline 23rd
pH vs BO - Deadline 22nd
pH vs 23 - Deadline 22nd

Division #2 & HZ
PiP vs NoD - Deadline 22nd
PiP vs JSF - Deadline 23rd
NaC vs FaG - Deadline 23rd
NoD vs DoG - Deadline 23rd
¿??¿ vs GTS - Deadline 22nd
MoD vs 24 - Deadline 22nd
MoD vs CoH - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected

Leavers: db*
HZ Leavers: IDC

iAS

Division #1
FiG vs rS - Deadline 22nd
FiG vs ¿??¿ - Deadline 22nd
FiG vs DoG - Deadline 22nd
¿??¿ vs ULL - Deadline 23rd
1337 vs KAN - Deadline 22nd

Division #2 & HZ

WoF vs DFR - Deadline 22nd
WoF vs FCUK - Deadline 22nd
WoF vs BiB - Deadline 22nd
Gb vs BiB - Deadline 22nd
FCUK vs BiB - Deadline 21st
FCUK vs DFR - Deadline 21st

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: IDC

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
FiG vs rS - Deadline 22nd => Done
FiG vs ¿??¿ - Deadline 22nd Done

I try to reach =]DoG[=, but mostly there is no one on IRC and on MSN I can't talk to Deadboy neither : /

That's because you're supposed to be arranging with me :rolleyes:

You've never joined our IRC channel; how do you know who's online and who isn't :confused:

Last edited:
AnTi said:
[Posted: 17th] [Updated: 21st] ProAS

Division #1
KAN vs BO - Deadline 22nd
Nil vs BO - Deadline 23rd
pH vs BO - Deadline 22nd
Fuck those matches. None of the morons tried to contact me.

i doubt that, I havent seen either poof or mic in #kanpro for like several month and i have been there the last week every evening...
@poof well u have 3 active members in pro so maybe u could also contact the other to show that bo is still alive there...

Reactions: Mushroomhead
irie forced me to be arranger :( (for pH)

i contacted both clans in icq now.
lets wait and see :|

can we maybe have one or two more days of march to play the matches? :(

what pills did u take righteous? i idled there 2weeks ago for about 3days long, nobody answered me and then i gave it up -_-

Well im not forced to be to ur service the 3 days of the month u have choosen for that purpose. Ì could explain why i had no time at the beginning of feb but maybe ask other german students about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.