=[FDC]=BITCHSLAPS =]DoG[= For an other JB WAAAAR!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

On our way now :D

BTW, I found Apex happily playing on publics tonight, 15 minutes after our war started ... :nono: just cant get the staff these days :nono:

Mughi said:
BTW, I found Apex happily playing on publics tonight, 15 minutes after our war started ... :nono: just cant get the staff these days :nono:
I saw Jen playin on orange standards (?) so I wondered what the hell are you doing there and then I realised we had a match only to find out we had like 9 players.....lol

But Jen always sorts these things by letting ppl get in and out of maps so that everyone plays the equal ammount of maps :clap:
(...somehow I always get picked first to leave tho... :P )

OMG! You sat out two maps, WHICH INCLUDED DS, when you decided to join us :p:
Nick was out the second and third maps (Golg and Seige) He would have been in if he had Seige installed :trout: then Jules was out Sub, then Ian was out Ballistic, then Jan was out Rook, when Rene woke up and joined in too, you didnt sit out another map till Bridge which was 7 full maps in :p:

Cheeky monkey :p:

Mughi said:
OMG! You sat out two maps, WHICH INCLUDED DS, when you decided to join us :p:
Nick was out the second and third maps (Golg and Seige) He would have been in if he had Seige installed :trout: then Jules was out Sub, then Ian was out Ballistic, then Jan was out Rook, when Rene woke up and joined in too, you didnt sit out another map till Bridge which was 7 full maps in :p:

Cheeky monkey :p:
u lubz me :D

Mistress said:

shame do u realise i got stuck with the cheeky boys datel and sx?!? its like listening to the cheeky girls on dope!! ;)

lmao i was fully clean that day honestly ;)

SXPower said:
lmao i was fully clean that day honestly ;)

its not so much that u were stoned so much as the accent is slow and thick similar to the cheeky girls if they had been on dope (comon supply them they might stop singing!!)