Fav track of all times incl. reasons

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

favorite artist : Max Melvin (....name stands 4 a few freaks from Hamburg)

i love both albums totally...no crap track on them

but the best is Slowburn...from the album satellite :)

reason ? read my sig :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HUEY
Snuggs said:
favorite artist : Max Melvin (....name stands 4 a few freaks from Hamburg)

i love both albums totally...no crap track on them

but the best is Slowburn...from the album satellite :)

reason ? read my sig :D

hmmmz.....I'll bearshare it ;)

depends what mood im in, i listen to lots of different styles so there isn't really 1. . .
but anyway I'll say

Staind - Reality

cos the lyrics own
and its cool 2 listen too, just a meaningful song to me.

Dragostea din tei by O-zone is among my favs right now , altough i mostly listen to punk ( the unseen , anti-flag , NOFX ) , lately feeling electronica , techno etc. ps NOFX owns :thumb:

i'm pretty sure he's joking m8...

well... hmm... best track of all times..... Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit perhaps?
think i never can get tired of that tune :cool:
Rammstein - Du Hast is also 1 of my favourites and i can't forget Iron Maiden - No More Lies :D

Solu Music feat. Kimblee - Fade

Why ?

Well started the relationship with my girl 1 year and 3 months ago under this song ...

Like its a very special sound to us :D

kinda moves with our hearts ...

delerium - silence

i know it's not technacly (spell?) the best song out there. Just a very good moment for me and my girlfriend that time,

we had a fight, and when that song came up, we felt in eachother armes and made love on that song, was very awsome...