Fao............

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Lex_Mortis
An_Idiot is an idiot, cant blame him! :moon2:

And also, fo hoMo! :rofl:

shame to have a lame clan in the league..look forward to playing you in Div 1....if you ever get there

'lame clan' ?? wtf? fo hogo u cocksmoker. (i dont know what this is about but dont come here and slag us as a clan. if u have problem with 'an idiot' go talk to him about it) :shout:

lol very eloquent bela, your comments do in fact backup my thought of you been lamerz

You couldnt have said anything better to vidicate me, many thx :)

when you get older you will learn respect and ettiquette.

meanwhile im :rofl:

ok i would post somethin about hogo's post but as i dont understand all the big words i cannot comment :P

:P

Last 1 anyway :)

Hadnt heard of them before the incident and would just as soon forget them

wow hogo, usually i stay out of childish posts and flames...but don't come calling bela a lamer...or nmw as a clan....ur the childish one to post some shit about someone. as many have said before...it's just a fucking game...or maybe it's more to some people? dunno, but if someone acts lame etc..do u have to tell the world? what did u think u would achieve with that post?

anyway i won't get involved in more shit, i'm sick of all whining and all comments...it's just plain stupid to me

omg,when i get older? :rofl: ...still u dont explain what this bs is all about, and once again u call us lamerz...if i came to mi5 forum and call u all losers what replies do u think id get, perhaps a 'merry xmas'? ...i think not.
as for 'respect and ettiquette', if i have a problem with an individual i talk to them about it to try and sort it out..i dont go round calling their clan m8s lame.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: damocles
Hogo You NoBo 1 Players Actions (Like Idiots) Is Not What every one in The clan is like :mad: You Think your That Good You can come and Call Us Lamous And SHIT I could Bring Back Lodes of SHIT what Mi5 has dun, certain player certain actions what are now forgotten like AIMBOTS and Stuff :mad: So Before You Post in Her Before *Think And Then there will be no moor Flaming ļ :)