FAO Waynos...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uZi

Bannned
Jun 8, 2001
South Wales
Hi m8 - I think you keep missing out on help/advice - and since you don't pug I thought I'd help you out.. despite people closing threads for no good reason at all!

heres what I had typed out (but was unable to post cos of said closed thread...):

While some of the servers are bad, if you're on sky, then thats prolly half your problem - they're a shocking ISP!

Secondly, try using the ethernet cable, rather than wireless if you're only a few metres away - can eliminate your wireless as a problem then.

lastly - try a few tracerts

Start -> run -> cmd -> tracert www.jolt.co.uk and paste em here - I'm sure theyll show you sky are the problem

Also - you should come on IRC if you wanna play - #utapug on irc.utassault.net - if you're not sure how to use IRC then post back and I'll help you out :)

opening threads because you want to have a dig at people isnt the correct way uzi.. u should know this... this matter couldve been resolved through irc/msn/icq/ aswell.

because of that ill close this thread and ill re open the other one. You couldve pm-ed me to re open the other one uzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.