f0@swap

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RaMpaGe

Mar 2, 2002
fucking dumb fucks you are tbh

golgotha starts they attack ... all of the use the book to do huron's path and siege tower etc etc so their whole attack is based on the bloody books!!!!

then defence they shoot all the books so they vanish and as final stab in the back they put this in their report

Hope the books will be removed in next league-AS version.

quality stupidness imo :rolleyes: ;)

thanks for clicking tho and if you pld to win which ya did but dont start the bollox about wish books where gone f0

i agree that ws truly lame, bt how did they manage to do it without none of us seeing?:/

its not only about them doing it but then they are saying how lame they think the books are but their whole golgotha tactics are based on the books lolz

not all dutch servers are linux.
i think if it doesn't show fancy 1337 names but the blocks instead of the symbols then it is a linux server and you can remove books.
if it does display them you can not remove the books.
(i might have just mixed em around but that is the way to tell.)

i mean the dutch league servers and yes if special characters fuck up then it's linux