extra functions in the new LAS?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-LilFvB- said:
why would someone turn an advantage off?...
its a cheat is what it is

-LilFvB- said:
i wouldn't like hitsounds in AS... you can spam with flak around a corner... *boink* ohh, spam some more and then frag the player.... and if u'd just have normal, no *boink*.. hmm.. check for launch/high... then player goes in and do the objective.....

IMO totally lame for AS

Hitsounds may be good for other gametypes, but in AS it totally sucks becos of ripper/flack/shock combo/spam IMHO

:lol: as if people need to know they're hitting something to be able to spam :rofl:

I don't now about you, but I just spam all my ammo away and then charge forward with enforcers :P

As i said b4 only way it should be brung in if theres a check box like utv selection where both clans have to agree ,so that the kiddies can have there fun together with noises when ya hit :o

-LilFvB- said:
i wouldn't like hitsounds in AS... you can spam with flak around a corner... *boink* ohh, spam some more and then frag the player.... and if u'd just have normal, no *boink*.. hmm.. check for launch/high... then player goes in and do the objective.....

IMO totally lame for AS
yea, because as it is now, people dont just spam theyre ammo around corners, ow wait, PPL ACTUALLY DO THAT

and to fel and tzu, just coz u weirdos think brightskins and hitsounds are a cheat no one can use them? give me a fuckign break, if this feature is to be implemented into the league then there wil be a repvote, so dont come with "end of discussion" its not up to you, no matter how selfrighteous and up your own asses u are. all the big tournaments with thousands of dollars of prizemoney use hitsounds and brightskins, so how the hell do you come to call those who would like those features kiddies?

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuggs