extra functions in the new LAS?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
lo,

played on a css server today and saw some interesting features.
When you typed in say:
"thetime" you got the recent time(the real time not the map time ;)) in the console.
"nextmap" you saw the next map that will be played in the console.

Maybe some other commands like: "thedate", "whosyourdaddy" or other commands would be nice aswell :])
Well i guess this function was serverbased, so dunno if it is possible for the dev team to add it somehow in the new LAS.

Just wanted to bring it up.

bye m8s :sperm:

edit: don't ban me now for playing css ;)

I play css with fu2 :P
just bollox u cant dodge bloody cunt soldiers!

Why don't we introduce flashbangs, tactical shields and mp5's while we're at it ?

A cool introduction would be a mod wich makes a sound whenever you hit somebody.
played with it on a 2k4 server last time and it ro0x :D

sneez said:
A cool introduction would be a mod wich makes a sound whenever you hit somebody.
played with it on a 2k4 server last time and it ro0x :D
indeed

i firstly heard that in Q3A years ago. Pretty cool feature :nod:

hitsound:
utpure has such a feature
(weapon 3 sound from unreal i think. that icyspike shooting thingy :D)
that wouldn't be a problem for our coders i guess

"maplist" will give you the maplist in leagueas

"thetime" and date ... i think that could work clientside too np

"whosurdaddy"... when i type that in, leagueas replies "ur momma" :confused:

P.S.: CS suxx :P

Reactions: McNeill
i got a nice idea too, everytime a match starts and the map gets changed let a message apear at the top middle screen:

UT>CSS
VALVE SUX!!!
CSS SUX!!!
UT OWNZ!!!

;)

Reactions: pykenike and Bart
Think its utcomp that gives u bright skins and you hear every time u hit in 2k4,Legion played a war in cb with that mode and it puts you off more than being nice hrhr,if implemented in ut99 would be nice to have the option that both clans have to agree to using it imo :) just like utv as not all would want to use it i reckon.

Reactions: Felerian
Tzu said:
Think its utcomp that gives u bright skins and you hear every time u hit in 2k4,Legion played a war in cb with that mode and it puts you off more than being nice hrhr,if implemented in ut99 would be nice to have the option that both clans have to agree to using it imo :) just like utv as not all would want to use it i reckon.

yes, agree 100%

i wouldn't like hitsounds in AS... you can spam with flak around a corner... *boink* ohh, spam some more and then frag the player.... and if u'd just have normal, no *boink*.. hmm.. check for launch/high... then player goes in and do the objective.....

IMO totally lame for AS

thats why i agree with Tzu 3 posts above :P i would never agree on it cuz its for kiddies...

S!cK^ said:
put it to tweaks so u can turn it on/off ?...

no. end of discussion...
if you still want it in tweaks, then give me back my blue pulse.
as that will never happen, hitsounds are and will count as a cheat.