Euro Disney

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
Got back last night from euro disney,
And had a very good time, i loved it :)
Will put up some pics when iv found the cam lol.
We also went down to paris for the day to see the Eiffel Tower, 1st time i have seen it, and that was just pure class on how they could build something like that.

Oh nice! I've never been to Euro Disney though I went to World Disney up in Orlando, Floirda a decade or so ago.. You ever been there? I wonder how much different they are. Can't wait to see some pictures!

I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower and it was pretty impressive. You don't realise how big it is until you stand under it - until then you picture it like it's the size of an electric pylon or something :P

Got back last night from euro disney,
And had a very good time, i loved it :)
Will put up some pics when iv found the cam lol.
We also went down to paris for the day to see the Eiffel Tower, 1st time i have seen it, and that was just pure class on how they could build something like that.

hey Zomb, did you get on top of it?

It's pretty cool there :).

Paris really is one of my favourite cities. Everything is so big and beautiful. I really recommend to visit Paris for a city trip (3+ days). It's awesome.

The main thing I remember about Paris was walking along the streets, heading back to the hotel in the middle of the day, and we turned a corner and were hit in the face by some sort of poisonous gas. This stuff was like fkin mustard gas or something and we were all reeling down the street, choking and unable to see. Still dunno wtf it was but we didn't go back to investigate.

Most Parisians were pushy and rude but if you can ignore the people the place itself has an amazing atmosphere, as most of France seems to (at least for ignorant Brits).

I have to say everyone was really nice to us (Gf & me).

I didn't have ANY problem with the people. Maybe because I speak French though :P

Paris is truly a great city and France is a beautyful country, but everytime i was there (i live near the german/french border, so it's not that far for me) i expierenced what useless described.

Many people i met their acted strange and arrogant. Prolly they act in that way if they notice that you are english or german.
That wouldn't suprise me :P

i'm going to paris this summer, really looking forward to it. last time i have been there was with my parents when i was 7 or so

my french is bad but just about enough to understand what people say to me and if they'll be rude and arrogant i'll just start insulting them in german, they will love it!

i'm going to paris this summer, really looking forward to it. last time i have been there was with my parents when i was 7 or so

my french is bad but just about enough to understand what people say to me and if they'll be rude and arrogant i'll just start insulting them in german, they will love it!

Looking forward to travelling with your parents again are we? ;)

Still need to find time to up load the pics.
When we went there Paris is a very nice place, what did put me off was the Begging people... they get you to read a bit of paper, asking for money.... If this was real then i would give money but did not.

Still need to find time to up load the pics.
When we went there Paris is a very nice place, what did put me off was the Begging people... they get you to read a bit of paper, asking for money.... If this was real then i would give money but did not.
that's true. They sometimes even start raiding a Mcdonalds/quick. 4 homeless all asking around for cash. You can't escape. It's really not very funny.

that's true. They sometimes even start raiding a Mcdonalds/quick. 4 homeless all asking around for cash. You can't escape. It's really not very funny.
They're a big pest during summers up in Stockholm aswell. Why won't they just go away!