er banned wtf lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omerta

May 31, 2002
banned? er wtf lol. i have been around uta for 4 years now, i never once merc, bot, cheat in any way.. anyone who knows me knows this. my bro (blowback) play ictf for 3 years, uta not so long as me. his ictf clan died so i got him into uta. we have one pc to share between 4 ppl in my house, so we cant be in same clan, or online at same time unfortunately.. so i play for ull, he plays for ullr. i know for a fact that noone else has used either my account or his.. and why would we use any other account when we each have our own?? sector 7 g (who left uta a couple of months ago) has also used my pc to play in wars for ull when his pc was fooked. he had his own account with ull, and is one of my best m8s in rl. i know he is not a cheat either..
u admins should get ur facts straight first then take action. if you have evidence then let us see it, i have asked anti already but he shows no proof BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. lol. maybe talk to people before you ban everyone in a clan?? rofl. and not listen to an unhappy ex clan member who has mental problems and a grudge against us... yes its dakumah. lmao. well thats my side of the story, though i guess the thread will be closed before anyone can reply..
just because you dont like whitey/ull is no reason to ban an entire clan with no proof whatsoever... :paddy:

Reactions: damocles
ullr was supose to play anti clan tonight they only got 2 players so he bans all ull now ther expecting the 8/0 win
we should be all unsuspended by tomorro with an apoligee from uta admins lol was a great game
ometra fuk em man they carnt stand the fact that we have more teams in uta then any other
q anti do u live in sthelens u pissed cause ull noked u out the semi and we guna cardif ? :stompa:

DO NOT RE-OPEN CONVERSATIONS THAT HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN CLOSED.

Your forum accounts WILL be suspended if you continue this.

An explination has clearly been posted on the forums; you just have to LOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.